fifteen

"What kind of medicine do you take?" Jisoo asked as he parked his car in front of a pharmacy near their apartment.

Jeonghan wasn't replying and that's when he turned to the guy to see that the sick boy was sleeping.

Jisoo found Jeonghan on a sidewalk at the park, near their working place after almost an hour of searching. Thank God he wasn't kidnapped or harmed.

Jeonghan might don't know this, but he looks like a girl. Even prettier than most girls, at that.

"Jeonghan" Jisoo softly called as he shook the guy.

They said guy just whimpered lowly before he went to sleep again.

"Jeonghan" he called again and this time, Jeonghan's eyes shot open before he stared at Jisoo.

Jisoo who felt uncomfortable just averted his eyes to everywhere but Jeonghan as he cleared his throat.

"S-so, what kind of medicine do you take?" Jisoo stuttered.

"I'm fine with pills" Jeonghan said in his groggy voice since he just woke up.

"Alright, then. Wait here" Jisoo quickly got out and made sure he have his wallet. He felt suffocated with Jeonghan alone. And his heart beating faster wasn't helping.

"What's wrong with that guy?" Jeonghan asked himself out loud as he stared at Jisoo's silhouette that's walking in the pharmacy like he's walking a runway.

He then just stared at the lake-park that layed before him. It was pretty.

And it isn't that late either. Only 7 something.

The hues of sunset was nice to see.

As he kept staring at the scenery in front of him, Jisoo was already inside the car and looking at the guy.

His breath hitched when Jeonghan suddenly turned to him.

"When did you come in?" Jeonghan asked Jisoo.

"A while now. So, you wanna go home yet?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. I'm tired"

"What do you want to eat? You must eat something before taking the meds" Jisoo asked him.

"Well, food" Jeonghan joked around.

Jisoo just gave him a dead stare.

"Pizza's okay with you?" Jisoo sighed.

"Of course. I love pizza" Jeonghan said as he looked outside to take in the place he gotta be adapted to from now on.

"Jisoo, do you hate me?" the question made the said guy stunned.

How do you even think of that? He wanted to ask.

"No. Why?" Jisoo asked softly.

"I don't know. Just felt like you hate me" Jeonghan told.

"Well, if I hate you, I wouldn't worry about you right?" Jeonghan turned to Jisoo at that and he wished he hadn't done that.

Jisoo's face was deliberately only a few inches from his and his cheeks turned red.

"You're cute" Jeonghan blushed even harder at that.

"Shut up" Jeonghan told as Jisoo chuckled and continued driving.

"Hello dad?" Jisoo answered his phone and Jeonghan watched him talking with his dad.

"Do I really have to?"

"Fine. Next week, right?" Jisoo sighed and that just perked up Jeonghan's interest even more.

"I need to go on a trip to Japan to meet a business tycoon so, can you please clear all the meetings next week to fit it in for this whole week? Thanks" Jisoo told Jeonghan before he turned to his phone about ticket booking.

Jeonghan just nodded. He doesn't have a say in this so why bother?

"Anything else?" Jeonghan asked after Jisoo finished his call with whoever he talked with.

"Well, my suitcase...." Jisoo looked at Jeonghan.

"I ain't doing that. Do it for yourself" Jeonghan said as he shook his head rapidly.

"But I don't know how to exactly do it"

"Do I look like I care?" Jeonghan smiled at him.

"You should as you are my husband" and once again, Jeonghan turned red.

"Oh, shut up"

-

"Jisoo, can I borrow your shirt?" Jeonghan shouted at the guy who was in the living room.

"Sure! Go ahead" Jisoo shouted back.

Jeonghan really loves oversized shirts or sweaters on him that's comfy.

And he felt like he'd fall sick any moment from then.

"Okay, so do you want breakfast tomorrow? And are we eating out or you're gonna flip something up?" Jisoo asked rampantly.

"Huh? What?" Jeonghan turned to him in confusion.

"Are you gonna cook breakfast?" Jisoo asked again as he smiled at how cute Jeonghan looked in the sweater he was wearing.

He loved how the sweater engulfed Jeonghan's body fully and the sweater paws, especially!

Snap out of it, Hong Jisoo! He reminded himself.

"Honestly, I'm lazy. Do you mind eating out?" Jeonghan asked timidly.

"No. Okay, so the food is on the dining table. With your medicine and a glass of water. Help yourself with anything else. I'll be upstairs with work. Just shout for anything" Jisoo quickly said as he dropped an unexpected kiss on Jeonghan's forehead and ran up. He had many work to get done.

"What just happened...?" The poor sick guy asked himself as he brought up a hand to the spot where Jisoo had kissed him.

"Oh my God! This is not good" Jeonghan told himself at his heart that was beating irregularly.

-

kinda short but hey I updated for the first time in feb. school is basically hell and it's only the second month🙃.

and who tf told us that numbers and letters fits each other? IT DOESN'T. F U ALGEBRA!

*not yet proofread