fourteen

After Minghao went back last week, Seungkwan also went to Jeju to visit his mother with Hansol and the group went back to their own lives.

"Morning, Jeonghan!" the receptionist greeted with a wide smile on her face.

"Morning!" Jeonghan greeted back with the same smile as he walked towards the elevator.

"Oh. Hey Jeonghan hyung. Good morning!" Mingyu waved at the older as he stood next to him. Wonwoo giving a smile towards the older as he stood next to Mingyu.

"Morning, Mingyu, Wonwoo" Jeonghan replied back.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Mingyu asked to which Woonwoo can't help himself from face palming.

"I work here, Mingyu" Jeonghan chuckled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jeonghan asked in return.

"Well, we're here to give our wedding invitation to Jisoo hyung" Mingyu told while Wonwoo looked away, blushing.

"Congratulations, guys!" Jeonghan cheered as they board the elevator together.

"Am I the first to know?" Jeonghan asked.

"Well, except for our families, yes. You're the first" Wonwoo said.

"How long have you been loving each other?" Jeonghan asked.

"Since highschool" the both answered.

"Aww. Cute! Tell me more" Jeonghan gushed.

But when the elevator dinged, it somehow dispirited him as he remembered he had work waiting for him on his table and he pouted. The most relatable thing he'd do.

"Later, then. I have work. Bye, MinWon" he waved, still pouting.

"MinWon?" Mingyu asked out loud to which Wonwoo didn't have an answer for after Jeonghan went into his office.

"How are you doing, stealer?" Yi Jung asked as she came into Jeonghan's office without knocking.

"Obviously, I'm doing good, cheater" Jeonghan replied back as he still kept his most attention on the work he had.

"How's my boyfriend? Is he as sweet as he is with me?" Yi Jung asked, dismissing the nickname she got.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him for yourself?" Jeonghan suggested.

"Hey, pay attention to me, faggot!" Yi Jung angrily told.

"Get out of my office, you uninvited bitch. I have more things to do rather than talking to you" Jeonghan spat as he finally looked up from his work.

But the girl stood still.

"Why are you even here? Aren't that too much effort from where your place is?" he asked.

Jeonghan's space was in the fifteenth floor while hers was in the second floor.

Just like her place. 

"Just wanna tell you to be happy while you can" She gave a menacing smile and walked out after.

Leaving the tensed feeling with Jeonghan.

"Creepy" he muttered but shrugged it off as he focused on his stacks of work.

"Why the hell must I do this much?" He asked himself as he looked at the 3 stacks of files on his table.

"God, help me from bursting out of anger towards that petty excuse of a husband I have" he prayed.

-