nineteen

"Yo, stealer. How you doing?" Yi Jung barged into the room like they had been friends for years.

"Are you really that shameless, Ms Park?"

"Yeah. So?" Yi Jung asked.

Jeonghan just sighed as he continued doing his work. It was better that way than giving his attention to that bitch.

"How's my ex-boyfriend doing?" Yi Jung asked.

"Perfectly fine without you, obviously" Jeonghan replied with a bored tone as he looked up and smile the fakest smile he can muster.

"Now, get out before I call the security. I'm tired of seeing your face, honestly speaking" he added as he focused back onto his work.

He wanted to kill Jisoo for leaving him so much work.

Like he can't do these stuffs by himself!

"I'm not leaving just yet" Yi Jung said as she took a sit in the chair right before Jeonghan.

"Fine. Sit there all you want. I'm gonna go get coffee" Jeonghan sighed as he stood up while rubbing his temples.

"I'm gonna kick that petty excuse of a human for giving me too much work and that bitch for annoying me! Fucking headache!" he grunted while he kept rubbing his temples because of his headache that was not getting away that easily, apparently.

While he was walking like that, looking like a maniac I mean, Jeonghan suddenly ran into a person he wouldn't wanted to meet at all after their last meeting.

"Oh! Hey there, Jeonghan!" Baek Jisol waved quite excitedly in Jeonghan's eyes.

"Hi, Mr. Baek" Jeonghan semi-bowed at him.

All of a sudden he felt weak. Like really weak and light-headed.

It was annoying, really. It was so annoying that he suddenly collapsed in front of a person he wouldn't wanted to meet, it was annoying that he got work and it was so annoying that he remembered Jisoo's face before he collapsed in Jisol's hands.

All he could see at that time was only darkness but somehow he remembered Jisoo's face.

And he smiled mentally at that.

-

"Jeonghan!" Both his sisters shouted as they went into the ward he was in.

But the guy was still unconscious while their mom is by his side with Baek Jisol.

"Morning, Mr. Baek" Jihye bowed but Jinyoung only ignored him and went to her brother.

"Then, I'll get going first. Take care of Jeonghan. Bye" Jisol bowed to Mrs Yoon as she smiled at him.

"See you, Jihye" he also patted Jihye back before going out.

"What happened to him?" Jinyoung asked.

"The doctor said he was not resting properly as he was sick. He still has his fever running, that's the whole point. You know how Jeonghan is with his fever" Their mother sighed.

"Where's Joshua?" she added.

"He's in Japan. He went yesterday for a meeting with a business tycoon but he's coming back tomorrow. Why?"

"Don't tell him what happened just yet. We don't want him to worry" Mrs Yoon told.

"Alright" Jihye nodded.

"Is he okay? He should be awake by now" Jinyoung asked.

"Let him rest. You guys can get to work. Your lunch hours are almost finished"

"But he's sick" Jinyoung reasoned.

"That's why I'm here"

"Eomma! I don't wanna go to work!" Jinyoung admitted.

"Just go noona. I don't even wanna see you here" Jeonghan replied as he sat up.

"Yah!" Jinyoung slapped the pillow to his face while everyone laughed.

"Come on. Get your ass to work. I'll see you brats later at home" Mrs Yoon chuckled at her daughters faces.

"Bye!" Jeonghan waved as he sent a sweet smile to which he got return a smile back while the other, a scowl.

"Jeonghan" the stern call of his mother made him gulp nervously.

"Yes?" his sweet smile remained plastered on his face as he wished to get away with trouble.

"I told you before that if you're sick, rest. Your body is not strong as you, yourself know, Han-ah" his mom spoke with a soft voice.

"Eomma! It wasn't my fault that I had two dogs annoying me. One was so annoying to the point I'd rather dump myself in a pool full of frogs while one was so rude!" For giving me too much work. But he left that at that.

"You sure you wanna dump yourself in a pool full of frogs?" Mrs Yoon asked.

"No! Of course not. It just came out"

"What do I do with you?" his mom chuckled as he ruffled his son's hair.

"Eomma, shouldn't you be in a meeting in 30 more minutes?" Jeonghan asked.

"Oh right! I almost forgot! I'm so sorry baby but it's important. Can you stay alone?" his mom asked in worry.

"Of course. You should go, eomma. I'll see you later"

"Bye" his mom kissed him goodbye and left but a nurse went in after his mother to give Jeonghan food.

Apparently, Mr Hong, his father-in-law, had requested the hospital to let him stay for a day although it was unnecessary.

"How are you doing, miss?" the nurse smiled at Jeonghan.

He just sighed.

"I'm doing fine" he smiled half-heartedly.

"So, here is your food and these tablets here should be taken after eating. Would you like me to assist you while you eat?" the nurse asked.

"No. Of course not. I mean, you can go. Thank you very much" Jeonghan awkwardly smiled at her.

Soon, he found himself eating the bland and not delicious hospital food but it all was ruined again when the door was slammed open and in came his husband.

"Do you not know how to knock?" Jeonghan asked.

"Oh, uh, well, sorry. But are you okay?!" Jisoo asked as he launched himself into Jeonghan's arms.

"Well, as you can see I'm perfectly fine so, please, Shua-ah! Bring me home!" Jeonghan begged as he pouted cutely.

"No. Stay here. I told you to eat the medicine I bought right?"

"And I did, idiot. It's not my fault it's not working on me" Jeonghan huffed.

Joshua just sighed as he nodded.

"Fine. Let's go home, then" he smiled softly at Jeonghan as the said guy's face lit up like a bunch of fairy lights.