five

Jisoo opened the door to Jeonghan's room at 7 in the morning where Jeonghan was drying his hair with a white towel and he's fully dressed.

Surprisingly, Jeonghan woke up to the blare of his alarm until he fell down the bed.

"Sorry. I thought you were still asleep" Jisoo apologized.

"It's okay, sir" Jeonghan replied as he kept the towel up his head.

"Then, I'll get going" and before Jeonghan could protest because he needed someone to help him with his hair, Jisoo already left.

Just do it yourself, Jeonghan. One day, you're gonna be all alone as well. Don't keep being a burden. He thought to himself.

He did the thing you can already imagine.

He let it be semi dry. He hopes the wind can actually dry his hair better.

He took his phone before walking out of the room. He had already folded everything in place after waking up.

It was someone's house. Behave, as what his mom said to him.

"Good morning, Jeonghan" Mrs Hong greeted him. Next to her was Mr Hong who was smiling at him.

"Morning, auntie, uncle" he returned the smile from both of them before letting them walk first.

"Good morning, grandma" he hugged Jaein before walking to his seat.

Jaein just smiled fondly at the contact. Even Jisoo didn't hug her.

"What do you want to eat?" Jaein asked Jeonghan who gave a confused face.

What about the food in front of us? Is it just replicas?

"Uh. I think the food in front of me is more than enough, grandma" Jeonghan awkwardly replied.

"Just ask if you need anything" Jeonghan nodded at that, also muttering a small thank you.

But he was sure the food in front of him was more than enough.

At 7:30, Jeonghan is already done with his food. Waiting for Jisoo to finish his food so that they can go already.

He can't go with Mr Hong because Mr Hong is going straight to the airport today.

Unfortunately, Ms Park decided that coming late at 7:40 was alright. Maybe it was a normal thing but to Jeonghan, it's just wrong. It was only his second day and he would be late.

"Yi Jung" Jisoo called as he patted the seat next to him for her to sit.

Then an idea came to him. He could just grab a taxi around or just walk. It was quite near because the office was in a walking distance.

He didn't know why Mr Hong bought a house in this area. It was too near to the city. Unlike his house.

"I'll get going, first. Bye Jeonghan, Jisoo and Yi Jung" Jaein said as she stood up, once again her assistant trailing after her but this time, Jeonghan too stood up.

"I'll accompany you, grandma" well, it's half the truth. He just wanted to get out and walk or hail a cab.

"It's okay. You should wait for Jisoo then you guys can go to work together" Jaein told, ruining his plan.

He also didn't want to hurt other's feelings so he nodded to Jaein. "Alright, grandma"

And with that being said, Jaein continued her way out the space while Jeonghan sat down again but with Yi Jung shooting daggers at him.

"Go by yourself. We're dating today" Yi Jung told as she glared real hard at Jeonghan who was just getting comfy in his seat.

Jisoo just looked at his girlfriend like she just grew another head.