sixteen

thank you for a thousand reads! you guys are the best!

-

"Jisoo, who's Joshua?" that one question was enough to let Jisoo laugh like a maniac for almost the whole time of their breakfast in some cafe near their apartment.

"Jisoo, you're embarrassing me! Hey!" Jeonghan whisper-shouted as he shot apologetic looks to people around them who were trying to eat peacefully.

"So, who's Joshua?" Jeonghan asked again.

"Why do you need to know?" Jisoo giggled.

"Just tell me already!" Jeonghan said.

"It's me" Jisoo told and Jeonghan looked like he was in confusion.

But then, he remembered Jisoo's full name said by his sister on the first day of work.

"Why did you save your number in my phone then?" Jeonghan asked as he took note of Jisoo's full name again.

"I should be asking you why didn't you save my number?" Jisoo squinted his eyes as he took a cut from the waffle he was eating.

"Do I have to?" Jeonghan asked.

"You know what? Let's stop this pointless conversation and leave for work" Jisoo said as he took the one last bite of his food.

"Okay"

"Jisoo, I'm hungry" Jeonghan said.

"But you just ate?"

"Oh. Okay" Jisoo just stared at Jeonghan weirdly.

"Jisoo, can I call you Shua?" Jeonghan asked when they were about to enter the office building.

"Sure but why?" Jisoo just wanted to know but he wasn't prying much. He's cool with anything but inappropriate stuff.

"I don't know. It just sounds cute, that's why. Shua~" Jeonghan made granny hands at him and pinched his cheeks.

"Uh, are you drunk? High, maybe?" Jisoo asked. Really curious.

"Nah, I'll stop. It's a joke. I'm bored" Jeonghan laughed.

"Hey, about the business trip. For how many days are you there?" he asked as they got off the elevator and walked to Jisoo's office first.

"Two. Why?"

"Who told me to pack his clothes last night?" Jeonghan raised one of his brow.

"Who said that he didn't care last night?" Jisoo also raised a brow.

"Fine. Then, do it for yourself" Jeonghan said.

"But! I don't know how. Can't you just help me?" No, Jeonghan can't see this! Those puppy eyes and the pout. No! He just can't stand it.

"Fine, I'll do it" he sighed.

Jisoo fist bumped the air but chuckled when he heard the word 'brat' came out of Jeonghan's mouth.

"See you, Shua-ah!" Jeonghan waved as he walked out to his own place to start with his work already.

-

"Jeonghan!" the door slammed open at the shout of his sister and he just deliberately threw the keys to the drawers upon his sister, Jinyoung.

"Why did you do that, idiot?! I almost had an heart attack!" Jeonghan scolded.

"Well, sorry brother but it's lunch time" she told.

"So?"

"Let's go eat! You've been ignoring your food lately"

"Not hungry, noona" he told.

"Well, I am. So, move around and accompany me" Jinyoung wailed.

"No" Jeonghan declined.

"I wonder if you'll ignore food if you're pregnant" Jinyoung said suddenly and Jeonghan began a coughing fit.

"What the hell was that weird thought coming out of your mouth?" the poor guy asked in between coughs.

"I don't know. I just can feel that you're a carrier and I'll be an aunt in maybe the span of a year starting from your marriage" Jinyoung shrugged.

"Noona, I'll give you off to the police if I'm really a carrier. What are you? A witch?"

"No. Just a woman with a great 6th sense. Now, leggo eat. I'm hungry and you also need to eat. You've grown thinner and I don't like it" Jinyoung pushed her brother out and they walked down together.

"Whatever, noona. Whatever"

-

"You called?" Jeonghan went in and asked straight away after he heard a faint 'come in' as he knocked before.

He was about to enter the elevator with his sister when Jisoo called him to go to his office for an apparently 'important matter'.

"Yes! Can you grab me some food? I haven't eat anything yet" Jisoo requested.

"Well, I'm going out to eat with Jinyoung noona. You wanna follow?" Jeonghan asked. He was just a little tiny bit lazy to carry the food up with him later.

"Uh" Jisoo looked at his watch.

"Yes or no?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yes! Wait a second" Jisoo tidied up a little more his already clean table before trailing after Jeonghan.

"Where do we eat?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't know. I'm just following noona" Jeonghan told.

"Well, okay" Jisoo nodded.

-

"What happened?!" Jeonghan came running when he heard Jisoo screamed. It was from the kitchen.

"T-that....." Jisoo looked horrified and he actually seemed close to crying at that moment.

"What?" Jeonghan asked as he didn't understand anything Jisoo said.

"That cockroach just flew past me! Right in front of my eyes, Hannie!" Jeonghan sighed tiredly.

"Jisoo. What are you doing here at 1 in the morning?" Jeonghan asked.

"Oh, well. Uh, I was hungry. So, I made food. Want some?" Jisoo smiled nervously.

He already acknowledged the fact that Jeonghan needs and prioritize his beauty sleep more than anything since the guy told him last night.

"You know what? Leave the plate there and get to sleep. Now!" Jeonghan sternly told.

HE JUST WANTED SLEEP! NOTHING ELSE. SO WHY ISN'T HE GETTING IT? PEACEFULLY, AT THAT!

"I'm sorry, Hannie!" Jisoo ran for his life at 1:14 AM because of his husband. Great.

And he continued sleeping until an annoying sound that repetitively blared into Jeonghan's ear woke him up again in an obviously not a broad daylight time.

"Fuck today" he whispered tiredly to himself before getting up and got ready for work.

-

ayo! I'm back. after weeks of disappearance. enjoy this chap, guys! adiós!