nine

"What are we gonna do?" Seokmin asked.

All of them are out but with no plans.

"Movies. You'll waste time easily" Jihoon offered his thought.

"Any objections?" Jeonghan looked at all of them.

Oh, Jisoo was there too.

"No?" He asked again for confirmation.

"Alright. Let's go then" Soonyoung cheered, grabbing Jihoon's hand.

"Y-yah!" Jihoon stuttered when he was pulled.

"Let's go, Seungkwan" Hansol grabbed Seungkwan by his hand too before stepping up on the escalator to go to the fourth floor.

"Guys. Let's go together. Why are you leaving me behind?" Seokmin ran to them.

Left Jisoo and Jeonghan who's awkward with each other.

"Uh. Let's go?" Jisoo offered his hand to which Jeonghan stared at for a few seconds, contemplating if he should take it or not.

At the end, he did take it.

Jisoo was actually happy just interlacing his hand with Jeonghan's while the guy was shy.

Remember that Jeonghan doesn't have any love experiences. Well, except for Baek Jisol, that is.

"So, how's working with me? Any complaints?" Jisoo asked, breaking their silence even when there's a lot of people on the escalator. Jisoo never minded them anyway.

"Uh, it's all good" Except for your bitchy girlfriend.

"What about me?" Jeonghan added.

"You're always late when I ask for coffee and your handwriting are quite messy" Jisoo honestly answered making Jeonghan gape at him.

"Sir, don't feel triggered or anything but your handwriting is more worse than mine" Jeonghan informed.

"Ehem" Jisoo cleared his throat.

When they arrived on the assigned floor, the rest - Seokmin, Hansol, Seungkwan, Soonyoung and Jihoon - were waiting for them in a line right in front the escalator but a little bit back to let other people walk.

"What? Why are you looking at us like that?" Jeonghan asked.

"You're having a date, I see" Jihoon teased.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes at that.

"What happened to the ticket?" Jeonghan asked.

"We're watching a Thai horror movie called 'the promise'. It starts at 12 which means we have another 43 minutes. What do we do?" Seungkwan finished his speech with a question.

"Wait. Horror movie?" Jeonghan asked.

"Don't the three of you hate those kind of movies?" He added, pointing towards BooSeokSoon.

"No" the three shook their head together.

"Fine but if you get scared, you're buying me ice cream" Jeonghan finalized.

The three just nodded while their boyfriends, except Seokmin's because he doesn't have one, snickered knowing damn well that the three will eventually end up buying their hyung ice cream.

"Let's stroll, then" Jisoo said.

"Soonyoung" Jihoon whispered-called him.

"What?" The said guy replied with a hushed voice.

"Let's take these three and let Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung stroll together" Jihoon said.

"Why?" Soonyoung's forehead creased.