ten

"Arghhhhhhh" Seungkwan, Soonyoung and Seokmin shouted when the ghost appeared on the screen making Jeonghan sigh for the umpteenth time in the whole 2 hours or so movie.

"If you guys are not stopping with the shouts, don't ask me why you're also a ghost the next second you realize that you're dead" Jihoon snapped at the three who cupped their mouths immediately.

Jihoon is more scarier than the ghost.

"Man, that was intense" Hansol muttered as the credits rolled.

"I'm not bringing you guys to watch any horror movies anymore" Jeonghan said to the three while Jisoo chortled.

"Hyung, that's mean" Seungkwan whined as he clung onto Hansol.

"At least he's not embarrassing himself bringing you. You must thank the God that there's no one here except us" Jihoon said.

"I want my ice cream now" Jeonghan said as he stared at the three.

"Fine" Seungkwan muttered, clinging to Hansol who was caressing his hair.

"Let's go. I'm not staying here" Jihoon said, tugging Soonyoung with him. Followed by Seokmin who was beside a skipping Jeonghan.

The guy was too happy because he'd get ice cream.

Seungkwan then went with Hansol and left Jisoo behind, alone.

"Great" he muttered. "I'm left all alone again"

-

"Is it good, hyung?" Seungkwan glared.

"Of course. When is cookies and cream not good?" Jeonghan replied with a cheery smile, knowing damn well that his dongsaeng is pissed off.

Who wouldn't be if you had to buy someone 10 tub of ice cream?

"Are you not gonna share?" Soonyoung asked, pouting.

"Nope" he replied in milliseconds.

The crestfallen look on Soonyoung's face was so evident that Jeonghan just laughed.

"Kidding. Here" Jeonghan offered the tub he was holding as the boy now had a grin on his face.

"Why did we even use the back door?" Hansol asked, confused.

"Because we could? I don't know. It just came to me" Seokmin said.

"Why did we even listen to this guy?" Seungkwan asked.

"Anyway, it's like almost 3. Don't you need to go already?" Jihoon turned to the two.

Mrs Hong called, saying that they'd be going first.

"Are you working today?" Jeonghan asked.

Jihoon shook his head.

"You?" He asked Soonyoung.

"No" Soonyoung said.

"You guys have any classes?" Jeonghan turned to Seokmin and Hansol.

"I do. At 5.50" Seokmin said.

"I have one at 8" Hansol shrugged while Seungkwan stared at him.

"That late?" He asked his boyfriend.

"Yup"

"You guys are following whether you like it or not" Jeonghan said to all of them.

Some groaned, some sighed, one agreed happily and unexpectedly, it was Jihoon.

The reason was,

"I'd be willing to accompany you everywhere if you're getting tied at the beginning of next week" He had said, making all gaped at him.

"... That was kinda harsh" Hansol said.

"I don't understand" Seokmin said.

"Meaning, he'd go everywhere with Jeonghan hyung the whole week to see hyung get married and end his bachelor life aka no more fun without permission" Seungkwan explain to his hyung.

"Wait, wait. Hold up. I thought you are already Soonyoung's fiancé so aren't you already tied too? Earlier than me, at that" Jeonghan asked as most of them laughed at Jihoon's embarrassed face.

Soonyoung only smiled widely at his cute little fiancé before he hugged the guy, making all of their friends tease them.

"I miss Minghao hyung" Seungkwan suddenly said.

"We all do but he's not coming back yet" Jeonghan said.

"Does he not know about your marriage?" Seokmin asked.

"....I forgot to tell him" Jeonghan said.

"I have a question" Jisoo voiced out suddenly making all of them turned to the poor guy.

"Is this Minghao a student and is dating a guy named Junhui?" he asked.

"Yes" All answered in unison.

"Oh. Then, he's coming as a plus one with Jun" Jisoo informed.

"Really?" Jeonghan turned to him with a wide smile on his face that made him looked really creepy.

"Yes" Jisoo answered.

"Yes!" All of them cheered.

"Thank you, Jisoo hyung" Seokmin said.

"I didn't do anything for you. Why?" Jisoo asked. Jeonghan's friends are really weird, he must say. They'd be weird in their own way that no one can put up with it.

He's been there as he hung out with them for almost half of the day.

"For telling us the news to come up with a killing plan" Jihoon said instead of Seokmin.

"Oh. Okay?" Jisoo said, unsure but one thing he knew was, Minghao is a really pitiful guy on his upcoming wedding day.

"We need to go if we don't want to get killed by Auntie" Seungkwan said after reading the message Mrs Yoon sent.

"Why did she text you instead of me, her son?" Jeonghan asked, unsatisfied.

"I don't know" Seungkwan shook his head.

"Come on. Let's go" Jisoo grabbed Jeonghan's wrist while the others teased them at the gesture.

"Jeonghan hyung, don't forget your honeymoon" Jihoon teased the guy who's now pouting like a child as his face is red from embarrassment.

"I'll ask Soonyoung to marry you at the same time I would" Jeonghan said.

"Do it, then. I'm ready" Jihoon coolly said as Soonyoung turned to him in surprise.

"What?" Soonyoung softly asked his fiance.

"What what?" Jihoon asked.

"Oh. Double marriage. I'm in" Seungkwan cheered.

"That'd be us in 5 years more. After I have a stable, permanent work and a house for us to live in" Hansol said, turning Seungkwan beet red as he softly slapped the guy's hand.

"I love you guys, yes. I'm not hating this, yes but please, this is too much... ew" Seokmin groaned.

"Alright, let's go. Grandma would kill me if I'm late instead of you guys because one, he loves Jeonghan and two, you guys are his friends so you're off the hook" Jisoo rambled as he pushed all of them inside the car one by one before driving to the said place that his mom had told him that morning before they came to Jeonghan's humble home.

-

I should be mastering school and not kpop. lord, help me