twenty-four

"How long is he gonna stay in this cramped room?" Jaein asked. Okay, the room was not cramped, rather it was spacious but it was creepy and unwelcoming to stay in a ward.

"Well, the doctors said a week would suffice" Seungkwan told. The younger had taken the first flight back from wherever he was with Hansol to the hospital when he first heard the news.

"Where's Jinyoung noona?" Hansol asked when he realised they were down a person.

"She has work" Jihye told with an unimpressed smile.

"And by work you mean?" Jisoo asked, weirded out. It was way past the working hours and she was already here at first. Where'd she go?

"No one knows but there'd be a great news the next morning. Let's just see what she did this time"

And Jihye was right. The next morning, Baek Corp's only heir was arrested for smuggling and also crucial issues towards public which includes sexual harassment against the many numbers of his girlfriend. The one who gave away the information to the police was never found out though the Yoons knew who did them and they're fed up.

Jinyoung could really get targeted if the enemies know.

On the other hand, Jisoo had stayed beside his husband all night and all day long.

Jeonghan did wake up a few times but he would turn around to not face anyone, even if Jisoo begged so he had to live on without the attention.

Though, without him knowing, Jeonghan would stare at him when he's sleeping or look at him working from the mirror placed next to the door in the corner. That way, Jeonghan could see his husband but not with him knowing.

He didn't think he could bare facing or even touch his husband in the slightest.

"Hannie-ah" Jisoo called and he was close to shake Jeonghan if ever he was sleeping yet he refrained.

He didn't want to scare his own husband away.

Jisoo knew that at this time around, Jeoghan needs someone that he can trust.

And he would, want and must be that someone.

"Jeonghan-ah, do you trust me?" Jisoo softly asked, bringing himself up to slowly card his hands through Jeonghan's ever so beautiful hair.

Jeonghan was surprised by himself when he didn't flinch. Instead, he leaned into touch and turned around to face his husband who was sitting by the bed, head resting on the bed while his hand rested under it as the other hand was then petting his head softly.

"I love you so much. Took me long enough to say it, didn't it?" Jisoo chuckled after he whispered those words, staring at the angel laid right in front of him with shimmering hazel eyes, porcelain clear and soft skin, plump cheery red lips and beautiful, softest hair ever.

"I'm sorry" Jeonghan stated as his eyes started to water before tears fell down his face, quiet sobs left his mouth.

"It wasn't your fault. You just can't do anything as you didn't know if that guy had ill thoughts about you, did you? It wasn't your fault at all and nobody would blame you. Baek is the fault one and he already deserves the punishment he got as stated by the law" Jeonghan just cried harder but stopped after a while. It was taking a toll on him and he had already passed out by the time Jisoo waited for him to respond.

"It'll all be fine again, Jeonghan. I swear it on my life" Quietly, he placed a chaste kiss on Jeonghan's head before resorting to only staring fondly at his beautiful husband.

He also wouldn't mind the title 'husband' for the rest of his life if it's with Jeonghan.

-

This is for all of u guys!!