seven

"Jeonghan hyung!" Someone shouted from the arrival gates.

"Seungkwan-ah. Why are you thinner than before?" Jeonghan asked when he noticed how thinner Seungkwan looked like rather than before.

"Ay, hyung. At least hug me or anything" Jeonghan chuckled at Seungkwan's complaint but opened his arms to engulf the younger boy.

"How was leaving your hyungs and boyfriend to China felt like?" Jeonghan jokingly asked as Seungkwan pouted.

"Not funny. I was called to be there. You don't blame me, Yoon Jeonghan" Seungkwan pointed.

"Alright. Now, where do we go? Or you wanna eat first?" Jeonghan asked.

"Of course food and you're buying hyung. Don't you just love spoiling me?" Seungkwan smiled at him. Batting his eyelashes repeatedly too.

"It was last time when you was still the kind kid you are. Now? No way. Buy food by yourself" Jeonghan said as he helped Seungkwan with his bag while the said boy was reaching for the shotgun even when there's only two of them who's using Jihye's car. Jinyoung said Seungkwan would ruin her leather seats with anything he would do.

"What do you wanna eat?" Jeonghan asked as he fixated his seatbelt.

"My mom's cooking!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

The older boy just stared at him in disbelief.

"I'm not driving for five to six hours just so that you can eat your mother's cooking. Something else" Jeonghan complained.

"Well, sorry. I thought you were my slave for the day" Seungkwan sassed back.

"Anyway, since it's been a long time. Your mom's cooking then, hyung" Jeonghan nodded as he chuckled.

He was damn right when he told his mom that Seungkwan would come to their house to eat with them.

"You're gonna stay with me or you're gonna book a hotel room?" Jeonghan asked through the blasting trot music.

"Not sure. We'll think about that later" Seungkwan said before continuing his singing.

"Okay"

"Mom. We're home" Jeonghan shouted as he got inside, Seungkwan trailing behind him.

"In the kitchen" his mom shouted back.

"Let's go" Jeonghan pushed Seungkwan's shoulder for him to walk.

"Welcome back, honey!" Mrs Yoon smiled at Seungkwan widely.

Seungkwan smiled back before he hugged the woman that was like his second mom.

"Where's Jinyoung noona and Jihye noona?" Seungkwan asked.

"They're out with their friends" Mrs Yoon told.

"But they'll come back soon" Jeonghan hissed in pain when his hand was slapped away by his mom.

Well, his fault. Who told him that he can take a bite of Seungkwan's favourite food? No one. So it's not fine to eat them.

"Wait for your sisters. Take Seungkwan to freshen up or tour him around here. He's back after quite some time" his mom ordered him.

"Mom. Why do you love Seungkwan more than me? I thought I was your son" Jeonghan pouted.

"Hyung. My mom treats you like you're his son when you're there. Stop complaining for once" Seungkwan told as Mrs Yoon high-fived him.

"Come on. I'll show you around. Or you wanna shower and rest?" Jeonghan asked.