twenty-two

"Jeonghan. Are you pregnant?" The said man choked on his drink when his sister blurted that.

"What?! No! Where did you get that?" Jinyoung just gave him a bored look.

"Well, if you're okay, you wouldn't be murdering the poor tissue paper in your hands. Now, what happened?" Jihye asked.

He was out with his sisters for lunch and he's been mad since yesterday.

"Jisoo went to his girlfriend's house yesterday. With me in the car after work" He sighed when he knew there's really no point being mad.

"Didn't they break up the other day?" Jinyoung asked, confused. Her brother was the one who told the two broke up and then he was saying something else. What was the truth?

"I guess? I don't know. I admit, I'm dense" The youngest pouted. His sisters only shook their heads.

"So, why did he meet that thing again?" Jinyoung asked.

"She's a human. Don't disrespect your race and I don't know. All that I saw was she was pregnant or she gained weight when she opened the door. Her fiancé next to her" The youngest explained, being all sad and stuff.

"Hey, she has a fiance or maybe husband and she's already pregnant. Also, when the two met, her husband was there. What more do you need to worry about? I'm sure it's nothing" Jinyoung told as she tried to comfort the younger.

On the other hand, Jihye was questioning the meeting.

What was the need to meet if they're through?

Right?

"Did he say anything after meeting them?" Jeonghan shook his head as an answer.

It was honestly bugging him to the fullest yet he was not saying anything or telling someone about his feelings. Especially, not Jisoo.

And that was annoying as fuck.

"But he looked mad. I don't know, noona. I don't wanna piss him off even more. We haven't spoke since we went back home" Jeonghan sighed as he drank his desired coffee. Jisoo was hot tempered and that's why he was cautious.

"It's gonna be 2. I'll get going first" Jeonghan went, his food forgotten and untouched.

"That kid should stop skipping meals and eat thrice a day, I swear to God" Jihye grumbled as she looked over to the food beside her.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was just walking without looking up and he almost screamed when someone grabbed his hand.

Jisoo, still holding onto his husband's hand, raised a brow to the man.

"What's wrong with you?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing's wrong" Jeonghan muttered, taking his hand back and leaving it to his side again.

"Are you going out for lunch?" Jeonghan asked before the older could.

"Yes. In fact, I was gonna invite you" Jisoo said as he stared into Jeonghan's eyes.

"My lunch hour is done so, enjoy your meal Mr Hong" The younger reasoned. He felt sick at the thought of food when he can't even manage his life by himself.

Though, he knew skipping food is bad.

"Alright then. I'll see you at home" Jisoo told.

"Shua-ah. I'll stay with my mom for a few days, alright?" Jisoo just nodded though he was reluctant.

Why so sudden? Jisoo had asked himself, confused.

"I'll send you later" Jeonghan just shook his head saying it was alright and that he could go by himself.

Not pushing, Jisoo didn't mind anything and they parted ways.

-

It was nine in the evening and Jeonghan was in a park, staring into nothing.

He had been sitting on the swing for hours just staring at nothing as thoughts ran through his mind.

Why did Jisoo went to see Yijung and her fiance?

Why did he seem sad after?

Why was he quiet all the way through?

And most importantly, why did Jeonghan cared?

Their business had nothing to do with him.

Throughout this whole situation, he wasn't aware of the hundreds of calls he received and all the messages he got from his family.

The most being from Jisoo who was really worried since his husband was missing since after lunch.

"Goddamit, Jeonghan. Answer the fucking phone" He was the most worked up between all four them seated in the Yoon's dining room.

"Can you not, Hong Jisoo? He'll be back once he realizes he still has a family. He would be by the park anyway" Jinyoung hissed.

She was already annoyed with all the freaking out from the man.

"Why didn't you tell me so, noona! I'm worried sick" Jisoo whined.

"You didn't ask, boy"

"Now, where's the park?" Mrs Yoon only laughed before she told the shortcut towards it.

"Yoon Jeonghan will be the death of me" Jisoo muttered before he ran towards the park.

The faster he finds his husband, the faster his heart will calm down.

But, Jeonghan was not there. There was no trace of his husband.

And the poor guy walked back to the Yoon's residence in confusion and worried.

Where are you? Why are you making me this worried for you, Hannie-ah?

-

IMMA BAD AUTHOR IM SORRY!