twenty-one

It had been exactly seven months of Jeonghan working in Hong Enterprise and Co.

He gained new friends, pretty much grew a big number on his acquaintance list but he's unsatisfied about one thing.

Baek Jisol.

He was kind, yes but it's getting annoying everytime as he visits Jeonghan almost everyday and he always has gifts along with him.

"Jeonghan. Here you go. Sir Jisol left you a bouquet of flowers. Again" Jeonghan pitied the receptionist that had to send him those gifts he didn't even want.

"Thank you, Jieun. I'm sorry for troubling you again" Jeonghan apologized as he took the flowers from her.

"Don't sweat it but can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Shoot it"

"Why does Sir Jisol sends you these gifts when he knows you're married to Mr Hong?"

"I don't know, Jieun. I seriously don't know. It's getting annoying, for fuck's sake" Jeonghan grumbled as he glared at the innocent flowers.

"Woah, chill man. Now, I gotta go. See you at lunch. I promised your sister to go with her" Jieun grunted.

"Right, you're Jinyoung noona's friend. I forgot" Jeonghan chuckled to himself.

"Want me to throw that away?" Jieun asked.

"Do you want these? It'll be a waste" Jeonghan pouted as he looked at those beautiful white roses.

"You really are like what your sisters told about you but sure, I'll take it as if it's from you" Jieun smiled as she walked out.

"That's news. My sisters talk about me to their friends" Jeonghan shook his head

-

"Hannie-ah" Jisoo opened the door to his husband's office.

He chuckled when he saw him sleeping.

He sat in front of him and removed the pen in Jeonghan's hold and also the paperwork he was doing.

"You're so cute" Jisoo giggled to himself. (no dude. that's creepy af)

He brushed away the strands of hair from Jeonghan's face as he just sat there admiring the beauty.

Jisoo admitted that Jeonghan is too pretty that he's scared to let other guys talk and interact with him.

A knock from the closed door woke Jisoo up from his train of thoughts.

"Hey, Jeong- Oh, hey. Jisoo" The newcomer only stood there as Jisoo stared him down.

"What are you doing here, Baek Jisol?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh well, I was about to hand Jeonghan this bouquet" He showed the bouquet of flowers to Jisoo and that just made the other's blood boiled.

"Do you not know he's married? And that his husband is in front of you?" Jisoo asked the stupefied guy.

"Answer me, Mr Baek. Me and Hannie is fine. We're doing great even. So why are you suddenly being in the picture?" Jisoo asked as he leaned back towards the table.

He made sure that his and that jerk ass' voice wouldn't wake up his sleeping beauty. (😌)

"I've known him way before you do" Jisol suddenly stated.

"So?" Jisoo asked.

"So, I have a right to do whatever I want with him" Jisol said.

"Did you graduate school yet? I'm the legal one here and besides, I like the guy. Him liking me is another topic but you don't have to know that. Grow up, Mr Baek. Your girlfriend has been waiting since you suddenly saw Jeonghan again. If you like him, you'd never think of dating someone. Now, go back to whatever reality you were in and don't mess with any of us" Jisoo said as he waved the guy off.

It was pissing him off at how this guy was being an ass.

"Get out" Jisoo cut him off when the guy tried to object.

"I'm serious. Get the hell out of here" Jisol had no choice but to obey.

"Shua-ah?" Came Jeonghan's voice which snapped the said man immediately.

"What?" Jeonghan flinched as Jisoo snapped.

"Sorry"

"Are you okay?"  Jeonghan asked.

"Yes" And they sat in a comfortable silence.

"So," Jeonghan started as he looked up to Jisoo who was already watching him.

Jeonghan cleared his throat because of that, feeling uncomfortable that he was being watched.

"Do you wanna go home yet? " He asked, rather awkwardly.

"Oh right!" Jisoo came to a realization.

He was there to bring Jeonghan home but instead, he was carried away with the argument because of that asshole Jisol.

"Let's go" He smiled to Jeonghan as he slapped the back of his head softly.

To which he got scolded for.

"Don't slap your head! It's not good" Jeonghan glared.

"Okay. Now, can we get home, Hannie-ah?" Jisoo offered his hand.

The other quickly grabbed his phone and turned off the PC as he grabbed Jisoo's hand that was offered right after.

"Let's go!" Jeonghan giggled quietly as he fiddled with Jisoo's fingers.

Like a child.

And it's new that Jisoo wasn't annoyed.

When he was with Yijung, they would not do stuff like this.

"Shua-ah" The shorter called, still playing with his husband's fingers.

Jisoo hummed in response.

"I'm hungry"

"You should be. You skipped breakfast and lunch" Jisoo huffed.

"I know it's not healthy. Don't start the nagging" Jeonghan lowered his head.

"Well, glad that you know" Jisoo patted his head though Jeonghan objected the gesture.

Because he can't continue fiddling with Jisoo's fingers.

"You're so childush" Jisoo laughed.

"Yeah? You're mean"

"Hey! How am I mean?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't know. You just are" Jeonghan stuck his tongue out before he turned outside to see that they're going into a lawn of someone.

"I'm not!" Jisoo turned to him.

"You are! Admit it, Shua-ah" Jeonghan patted his head in a teasing way.

"Well, am I more mean than Jinyoung?" Jisoo asked the real question.

"Obviously, no. She's a Satan" Jeonghan huffed, recalling back the memories where he got pranked a lot.

By the one and only. 

But then, he started laughing.

Thinking back, he was really childish.

God, how did anyone put up with him?

"Let's go, kid" Jisoo smiled fondly at the younger.

"Let's go" Jeonghan hummed.

-

it's weird.

ALSO, IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! FORGIVE ME, DUDES!

ALSO, EID MUBARAK MY MUSLIM READERS. (ik it's almost a week. don't point that out)

hey, what do you want me to call you guys?

readers? or something else?