Chapter 25

DRAKE'S POV

I'm at my room when someone knocks at my door. <Tok...Tok...Tok...> "Sir may bisita po kayo" one of our maid said. I didn't answer cause I have no plans of going down stairs.

I heard a foot step walking away from my door. I fetch my phone and stroll in my gallery, we were so happy that time. Her smile, her eyes that twinkle every time I see her, her face her beautiful face. I miss her so much I let my tear streaming down my face while the past, our past is replaying in my head.

<Ring...Ring...Ring...> My phone rang, Erica is calling I hang it up and didn't bother to answer her call. I don't want to talk to her this time cause the last time we talk we had a fight. I just can't understand why she pushes that my Genie is dead but I know Erica is wrong Genie is alive she's a fighter I know she won't leave me.

<Ring...Ring...Ring...> My phone rang again and it's Erica I hang it up again. A couple of minute my phone receive two messages one is from Erica and the other is from the unregistered number. First I open Erica's message it says Sorry then next I open the second message. [SHE'S DEAD DRAKE! I ALREADY ENDED HER LIFE! SHE'S A THEIF AND IN ORDER TO REMAIN WHAT IS MINE A THEIF MUST DIE! YOURE MINE!!!MINE!!!MINE!!!]
Sht! I dial the unregistered number and contact it but it was already not available. Whoever she is I swear I'll hunt her down! 

<Ring...Ring...Ring...> I fetch my phone and answer the call "WHAT?!!" I madly answer, "Dude it's me Ace, chill down bro" He calmly said, I let out a heavy sigh before answering him again. "What do you need Ace?" I asked in a cold tone.

"Meet me at the Sofia's Restaurant at eight pm sharp" He said in a command tone. "Why?" I asked. "Drake just do it ok" He said before he ended the call. My head were fighting if I go or not, the other half of me said I must go but the other said why bothering. In the end I decided to go in the Sofia’s Restaurant.

8 pm at Sofia’s Restaurant

I walk through and scan the place looking for Ace, at the hidden part of this Restaurant that is much away from the other table I saw him with accompany. I walk to the table they didn’t notice me because they were talking. “Sir Ace, sino ba ang ikikita natin?” my heart skip because of her voice.

“Mag-hintay na muna tayo sandali.” Ace Said he fetch his phone and dial, my phone rang that get Ace attention. “He is here” He said to the girl in front of him when I finally arrive near at the girl. The girl turn around to face me that made my world move in slow motion.

“Hi” she said with a smile that made my heart beat faster and faster. With no doubt I immediately hug her tight because of longing my tears started to stream down my face and sob until I cried so hard. Oh god I missed her so much.

I sense that she hug me back and rub my back. She even said hush to make me stop crying. I know I look stupid in this situation and crying is so gayish but damn I can’t help it I really missed her so much and I crying is all I can do to let this feeling out, to cry in her arms.

I know most of the people in this Restaurant is watching at us specifically at me. But hell I don’t care! They don’t know what is the reason of my cry, they don’t know how much I missed her I have all the right to cry.

“Shh… sige na tumahan kana. Pinagtitinginan na tayo ng mga tao.” I missed hearing her voice, my Genies voice. “I can’t help it.” I said with a sob, “I have a question.” She said but we were still hugging each other.

“What is it?” I said to continue what she wanted to ask but her question made my forehead pucker and broke my heart into pieces.

“Sino ka?”