Chapter One

I rushed out the house already late

I rushed out the house already late. The night before, my best friend and I agreed to meet at the park for our "date". Since the park was only a couple of minutes away from where I live, I decided to jog. After a couple minutes of jogging, I saw him at the other side waving to me. I quicken my pace when suddenly someone ran into me, knocking me down on the cold hard ground.

Stranger: I'm so sorry. Are you ok?

It was partly my fault for not looking at where I was going so I didn't  yell at the stranger who was also on the ground.

Y/n: I'm fine, it's no big deal.

I tried to get up but something caught onto my necklace which jerked me back to the ground. I quickly close my eyes and embrace myself for the fall, however, I landed on something soft. I slowly opened my eyes to see a handsome, a really handsome man staring up at me. I heard some loud footsteps running toward us which brought me back to reality. Just then, I realized that our faces were just inches apart. He smiled as I quickly got off, and quickly faced the opposite way, my cheeks burning up with embarrassment and my heart pounding like crazy.

???: Y/n, are you ok?

I looked up to see JungKook with a concerned look on his face.

Y/n: Kookie-ah, I'm ok (I smile at him).

He helped me up then pull me close, examining for wounds.

JungKook: Luckily you didn't get hurt, you should really use those tiny eyes of yours and watch where you're going. (He teased).

Stranger: I'm so sorry, but I have to go, bye and once again I'm so sorry.

Then he ran off. I didn't even get a chance to apologize. 

JungKook: What a weird guy, anyway where do you want to go for our date?

Y/n: Well.. since we have been friends for 12 years, I thought it was time to go back and visit the place where we first met, maybe go for ice cream?

JungKook: Sounds good .. let's go.

*25 Minutes Later*

We arrived at the playground. I can't believe 12 years passed by already. Looking at the place where I first met my best friend, the person who means so much to me. The person who I know I can rely on no matter what. The person who loves me for who I am. Thinking about it brought me to tears, tears of joy. I know how lucky I am.

*FlashBack( 12 years ago). Y/n's Pov*

As I was waiting for the driver to pick me up I saw a little boy crying over on the swing. My curiosity got the best of me so I went up to him. I could hear his soft whimpers. Even though he was a complete stranger, my heart hurts seeing him like this.

Y/n: Hi, are you ok? Why are you crying?

Boy: Go away!!

Y/n: Are you waiting for your parents? Are you hungry? (I asked concerned).