Chapter Four

*TaeHyung's Pov*

*TaeHyung's Pov*

I looked at Y/n who was sound asleep. I could feel her heart beating against me. How can someone be this cute? I look at the time. 

*Time reads,7:02 am *

Since I'm already late for school, I guess I'll just start tomorrow. After a few more minutes of silence, my phone started ringing. I quickly answered it hoping that it doesn't wake her up.

*On The Phone*

TaeHyung: Hello?

Mrs.Kim: TaeHyung, where are you? Hurry and come home, your dad and I are very worry. Have you taken your medicine? Hurry home.

TaeHyung: Don't worry. I'm coming.

*Phone Call Ends*

I softly tapped Y/n's shoulders.

TaeHyung: Y/n?

Y/n: Huh?

TaeHyung: I have to go, do you want me to take you home? ( Since she hurt her foot I offered to take her home).

Y/n: Since you need to go,  it's fine. I'll walk home.

Taehyung: Where do you live?

Y/n: Taehyung, It's fine. You have done more than enough.

TaeHyung: I won't take no for an answer. ( I smile )

After a few moment of hesitation, she finally told me her address. I was surprised to know that she lived only a couple of minutes away from my house. I bend down and told her to get on my back, she hesitated but she got on and I started walking.

*Y/n's Pov*

I can't believe how nice TaeHyung is, I mean are all guys this nice? Beside Jungkook I have never been close to any boys. Jungkook is my best friend, so he doesn't count as a man right? I rested my head on his shoulder, I could smell his sweet, sweet scent, it was like he was calling out to me. I was a bit disappointed when we arrived home. I could have stayed like that ...forever ...I thanked Taehyung for everything but he seemed to be in a hurry so he quickly left.

I got in the house and decided to just drink some tae ( Wink wink ). Maybe spend the day surfing the internet or just take a long nap. I took a long, much-needed bath, put on my pajamas and made myself some tea. I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. He consumed my whole mind. I think I'm going crazy. Can someone fall in love this quick? No, right? It's not possible. It's been a long day I just need to rest, I just need a nap, yup that's it I'll feel better after I get some rest.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to the sound of my noisy alarm. I drag myself and got ready for school. Though my foot still hurts a bit I could make it. I put on my uniform, grab an apple on the way and walk to school.

Outfit :

*At School* 

*At School* 

I went to my locker and grab my books. It's going to be a boring day since Jungkook is not here I'm going to be all alone. Jungkook is my only friend, mostly because all the girls hated me here. Jungkook doesn't pay attention to them so they took out their anger on me as I'm his best friend. I'm going to be all alone for a few weeks. Ugh.. the thoughts of it make me miss him already. The bell rang as the teacher came into the class, I was doing my own little thing so I didn't realize that someone came in with the teacher.

Teacher: Class, we have a new student joining us today. *To new student * Please introduce yourself.

New Student: Hello, My name is Kim Tae Hyung, I hope we can be friends, please take good care of me.

As I heard his voice I look up, I was so surprised to see him here ..our third meeting.

Teacher: Thank You, you can sit in an empty seat.

I could hear the girls giggling and trying to make themselves look superior and prettier. Some of them sat taller trying to catch his attention. He looked around the room until he met my eyes. I could see a smile form on his lips as he shouted out my name.

TaeHyung: Y/N!!!

Everyone turned to look at me, I could see the girls staring at me intensely. He quickly walked toward me and sat himself down on Jungkook's empty seat.

Taehyung: I didn't know you go here. It seems like we're really fated ( he chuckled).

Teacher: Y/N! TaeHyung! The class is starting, save your conversation for later.

TaeHyung: Yes ma'am.

He turned around to face me and gave me his cute rectangle smile which made my heart melt. I couldn't focus during class at all. Taehyung kept staring at me. Finally after what seems like forever the bell rang for lunch. I quickly got up and went to the cafeteria leaving Taehyung behind.

I got my lunch and sat down to eat . All alone. Jungkook and I usually sat together, just the two of us, but now that he is not here I'm all alone. That was what I thought until someone stood next to me.

Person: Is this seat taken?