Chapter Three

*Y/n's Pov*

*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up to the sound of a car beeping none stop. I rolled over to the other side of my bed and looked at the time. Oh, My Goodness!! It's already 5:50 am. How can I be so STUPID!!! I quickly rushed to the bathroom, quickly wash my face with water, I didn't even have time to brush my hair but still, I rushed out the house. I'm such an idiot, who is going to drive me to the airport? I ran to the nearest bus stop hoping that I could catch the early bus. All I could think about was JungKook ... please ...please ... please still be there... I need you.. tears were streaming down my face. As I was making a turn I crashed into someone. Because I was running so fast the impact made us fall.

Stranger: Are you ok? Is something wrong? Are you hurt?

I didn't have time to think. I tried to get up but fail, I tried again but still, I couldn't. The stranger helped me up but as I tried to walk away I felt a grip on my wrist.

Stranger: You're hurt.

I didn't even realize that I stepped on broken glass. I was bleeding. I didn't even realize how much pain I was in.

Y/n: I have to go. The flight. He might still be there. I have to go. ( I started crying harder and harder ).

Suddenly the stranger picked me up bridal style and brought me to the nearest bench.

Stranger: I don't know what's going on but you're hurt. You shouldn't be running around like that. Wait here, I'll be right back.

I just nodded, there was no use in trying to get up. After a few minutes, he came back. He sat next to me, put my legs on his laps and started treating my foot.

Stranger: You should be more careful. Why were you running around with no shoes so early in the morning?

I couldn't even reply. All I could think about was JungKook.

Stranger: I'm TaeHyung, Kim Tae Hyung. What's your name?

Y/n: Y/n, Park Y/n.

Silence took over once again. I felt extreme pain on my foot. I looked at Taehyung who was treating it. I just realized that he was so handsome. Beautiful strong facial features. Like an angel's face, body, and soul.

TaeHyung: Am I that handsome?

I look away embarrassed. He let out a soft chuckle.

TaeHyung: All done.

Y/n: Tha...Thanks.

TaeHyung: Aigoo...You are so cute ( he gave me a rectangle smile ).

His words and smile made me blush even more than I already was, making my heart pound like crazy. Is this possible? A few words from a stranger can make you feel this way? Is this what they call love at first sight?

TaeHyung: Wait .. have we met before?

I looked at him confused but after a few seconds, I recognized him. It was him ... that guy I ran into at the park.

Taehyung: It was you wasn't it? That girl from the park?

I  nodded slowly.

TaeHyung: What a coincidence...if it was a coincidence... We ran into each other twice already. Do you believe in fate?

Y/n: Fate? No....( I didn't believe in love at first sight before either...)

TaeHyung: Well, I do. If we meet again, it means we're fated to be.

Y/n: Um... Thank you for helping me but ... I don't think we're going to meet again.

TaeHyung: You never know. Anyway, what were you doing, running around crying like that?

That was when it hit me, JUNGKOOK!!! I checked my pockets for my phone but I felt nothing. I started to panic. I was so confused, worry, and hurt.

TaeHyung: Are you looking for something?

Y/n: My phone I can't seem to find it. Maybe I lost it on the way.

TaeHyung: Do you need it? Use mine.

He then handed me his phone and I quickly dialed JungKook's number. Please ... Please answer ... Junkook...Please .. at the last tone I heard a sweet voice, a voice that I have been longing to hear...

*On The Phone*

JungKook: Hello?

Y/n: Kookie ...

JungKook: Y/n, is that you?

Y/n: It's me, I'm so sorry ... I can't make it ( I sobbed through my words ).

JungKook: Y/n, don't cry ... it breaks my heart to hear you crying. It's ok. I have heard your voice, I can leave peacefully. Don't worry I'll be back before you know it. I have to get on the plane now. I Love You, Y/n.

Y/n: I love you too.

Jungkook: Wait for me.

Y/n: Come back quickly. I'll wait for you. I love You.

JungKook: I love you more ( More than you can ever imagine ).

Jungkook hung up and I just sat there crying. I felt someone's arm wrap around me.I looked up to see TaeHyung's arms wrap around my shoulder. He pulled me closer and rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that. We didn't say anything. We didn't have to say anything. It was like we completely understood each other. We just enjoyed each other company. I don't know how you can be so comfortable with a person you just met. Like he said maybe it's fate.