Chapter Seven

*Y/n's Pov*

*Y/n's Pov*

The next day I went to school, as usual. I was in my locker getting my books when suddenly someone slams the locker's door, I was able to pull my hand away but my fingertips got struck.

It hurts so much. I look at my fingertips which were red and swollen.

???: Oops.

I looked up to see Tzuyu. She had a smirk on her face. She was the most popular girl in the school who was also in love with Jungkook. She really liked him but JungKook didn't pay attention to her. She would bother me sometime because I was friend with Jungkook but not like this. She would just laugh and talk behind my back, up until now.

 She would just laugh and talk behind my back, up until now

Y/n: What do you want? Why did you do that?

Tzuyu: Because I felt like it.

Y/n: What did I ever do to you?

Tzuyu: What did I ever do to you?( she mocked) Huh, what did YOU ever DO TO ME?

She slapped me in the face and I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

People were starting to gather around us. I felt trapped. I really wanted JungKook to be here with me. I miss him.

Tzuyu: First of all, LOOK AT YOURSELF! Why would the two hottest guy in school like an ugly, pathetic girl like you? WHY WON'T THEY LOOK AT ME. First, it was JungKook then now It's TaeHyung! Ughh... I HATE YOU!!!

I was so shocked. What does she mean?

Y/n: I don't know what you're talking about. What do you mean?

Tzuyu: Why are you so FREAKING STUPID?

Y/n: Jungkook and I are just friends. And Taehyung too...We're just friends.

Tzuyu: You think you can fool me? You obviously like Taehyung, but don't worry, He won't fall for a pathetic person like you. Don't talk to Taehyung. He's mine. Since Jungkook is not here to protect you, look like I can do whatever I please. From now on don't get involve with Taehyung or I'll make your life miserable.

Y/n: But...we're friends.

She looked so angry. She raises her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes. Suddenly someone grabs my hands, pulled me closer and held me tight.

*Taehyung's Pov* 

I woke up and got ready for school. I couldn't wait to see Y/N today. I don't know why but whenever I'm with her, I feel happy. My body is full of joy and excitement. I can't help it.

When I got to school I saw a group of students huddle up together, then I hear someone yelling and soft crying. I made my way into the circle and what I saw made my heart break into pieces. Y/n, my sweet beautiful. She was crying. As Tzuyu was about to slap her. I went up to them and grabbed her hand, I quickly pulled Y/n closed to me and held her tight and said to Tzuyu as calmly as I could.

*Back To Y/n Pov*

???: Don't EVER touch her again.

I opened my eyes to see...TAEHYUNG. He looks so angry and mad. He stared at Tzuyu intensely.

TaeHyung: If YOU EVER touch her again I won't stand by. Even if Jungkook is not here... I am. And no matter what, I'll protect Y/n.

Tzuyu: Whatever...( she looked pissed off and gave me a smirk). 

Then she walked away. The crowd began to clear as a teacher made her way through the crowd. TaeHyung turned to me and gave me a tight hug. I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath and my shirt wet with tears. TaeHyung and the teacher took me to the nurse.

The nurse bandages my hand and told me that I could go home. 

TaeHyung: I'll take you home.

Y/n: It's fine. You still have classes. 

TaeHyung: It's the least I can do. We're friends, right?

Y/n: Of course.

TaeHyung: Then, what are you waiting for. Let's go.

I chuckled. How can someone be this adorable?

On the way home.

TaeHyung: Y/m, are you feeling better?

I didn't say anything I just nodded. Then he grabs my shoulder and turned me around making me faced him.

TaeHyung: I'm so sorry. I wasn't there to protect you.( I could see tears in his eyes).

Y/n: Taehyung-ah, don't cry. I'm ok.( I wiped his tears away).

TaeHyung: From now on, I'll protect you.

He held onto my hands tightly. ( we intertwine hands and walked home).

Two weeks passed then three...  but Jungkook hasn't come back home, however, Taehyung and I have been hanging out almost every day. I felt so comfortable around him, like nothing else in the world matter. I don't want to admit it but, I think I'm falling in love. Is this how being in love feels like? You have an eye for one person and one person only. No matter what they do or what they're like, you love them no matter what? You miss them even if their right next to you because you're  afraid that you might lose them. When they're next to you, it's like you're in heaven. When they're not by your side you miss everything about them, their touch, their voice, their scent.

*At School* 

Taehyung has been acting a bit weird the past few days though. We haven't hung out after school. He kept saying he had a really important thing to do. As I was walking toward the school I heard a  familiar voice calling my name. I turned around to see...

Y/n: JUNGKOOK!!! I ran to him and we held onto each other while I sobbed in his chest.

*JungKook's Pov* 

I miss her so much. I felt so happy having her in my arms. Her touch, her scent. These past weeks that I've been away from her, I realize something really important. I love her. I love Y/n. No... I don't just love Y/n, I'm in LOVE with her, completely head over heels.

I have been in love with her the moment I first saw her. The person that saved me. I'm going to tell her. Today I'll tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me. Yes, be a man and tell her.

I stroked her head softly.

Y/n: I miss you so much. Why did you come back only now? 

Jungkook: I miss you too. Don't cry, you should be happy, I'm back now. I'm not leaving anymore. I'll be here with you forever, whether you like it or not. You might get tired of me.( I chuckled).

She looked at me and gave a small smile. I didn't even realize how much I miss her smile.

Jungkook: Y/n, I have something to tell you.

Y/n: Me too...but you go first.

Jungkook: Y/n, After we have been apart these past weeks I had time to really think and I realize that I L...

So...Is he going to tell her? Yes? No? Read the next chapter to find out...