Chapter Nineteen

* 4 YEARS LATER*

* 4 YEARS LATER*

4 years have passed by already. Jungkook has been taking care of little Tae and I. He is currently working as a CEO in his dad's company. This year, Little Tae started Preschool. I also opened a little coffee shop to keep me occupied while Jungkook went to work and little Tae to school. It also reminds me of all the good time I had with Taehyung. Sure, he left me. Even if I wanted to I can't forget him. This is what love does to you. You never forget your first love. I wonder where he is. Is he doing alright? Is he happy?

I hate myself because  I can't forget him. After all these years, I still can't forget the person that left me, the person that broke my heart. A part of me still wishes he'd come back. Why am I like this? Y/n, you have someone that loves you with all their heart. Why can't you accept him?

Just then the bell chimed signaling that someone walked into the store. I quickly wiped my tears.

???: Two caffe, please.

That voice. Why is it so familiar. It can't be! I was too scared to look.

???: Miss, are you ok?

I looked up to see the person I've been longing to see, the person who broke my heart. But still, it beats for him. Kim Tae Hyung.

TaeHyung: Miss, are you ok? You look sick?

Y/n: Miss?

He laughed.

TaeHyung: Should I call you sir then?

Why is he acting like he doesn't know me?

Y/n: Taehyung-ah, don't you remember me?

TaeHyung:( He looked shocked) Wait, how do you know my name?

???: Oppa!

A girl ran up to him.

TaeHyung: Oh, Jennie. I thought you were going to wait outside.

Jennie: I miss you, that's all.

He laughed and gave her a hug while kissing her forehead. They looked so happy. Why is my heart hurting? Y/n, please don't be like this he doesn't even know who you are.

TaeHyung: Right. Miss, how do you know my name? Have we met before?

Y/n: Um, yea. We were...friends.

* ALMOST 5 YEARS AGO, TAEHYUNG'S POV*

I woke up to see Y/n sleeping soundly beside me. She is so beautiful. Just then my phone rang. I quickly answer.

TaeHyung: Hello?

???: Taehyung, come home. We have some great news regarding the surgery.

TaeHyung: I'll be right there.

I hung up and slowly got off the bed. I put on my clothes, wrote Y/n a note and kiss her goodbye.

When I got home all my family member were in the living room waiting for me.