Chapter Twenty-Nine

Y/n: Are we naked? 

Y/n: Are we naked? 

TaeHyung: Um... I wouldn't say naked...?

Y/n: Nevermind. The better question is, WHY ARE WE NAKED?

TaeHyung: Y/n, Calm down.

Y/n: Calm Down? Calm down? I'm naked with a guy who has a wife. WHY DO I NEED TO CALM DOWN?!?

TaeHyung: Y/n, It's not what it looks like.

Y/n: It looks like I'm naked with a guy in bed. So explained to me what it DOES looks like?

TaeHyung: We didn't do anything. You were really cold. You see, your body temperature was dropping. I covered you with all the blankets we had but still, your body temperature was very low. I called a doctor and they said you needed body heat. So, you see. I couldn't give it to you without taking off our clothes.

So, he saved me? But still...he has a wife.

Y/n: Why didn't you just take me to the hospital?

TaeHyung: You told me not to, so I called the doctor here. He left a few hours ago.

Y/n: Oh, thank you?

TaeHyung: You're welcome? (He smiled ) Trust me, we didn't do anything. But, it's not like I haven't seen you naked. ( he looked shocked by what he said, both of us were).

Y/n: WHAT!?!

Does he remember? He can't possibly remember. It's been years and he lost his memory too. 

TaeHyung: ( he was a bit hesitant on what to say next) um..I mean, you know at the club. Yeah, that's right. At the club when I helped you from Jihyun.

On the bright side, he doesn't remember. 

Y/n: Right, Thank you for that too.

TaeHyung: Are you feeling better now? He didn't do anything to you, right? He didn't hurt you, right?

Y/n: ( sarcastically) Besides trying to rape me, he was quite nice. 

TaeHyung: I didn't mean it like that. I meant, He didn't....um...succeed with his plans, right? Did I come before you know...

Y/n: You came just in time. 

TaeHyung: Good.

Y/n: What happen to him anyway?

TaeHyung: He can't hurt you anymore.

Y/n: Did you hurt him? OMG! Did You...

TaeHyung: I might have punched him a few times...

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

TaeHyung: OK...I punched him AND kicked him a few times but that's it. I didn't kill him. He got what he deserved. 

Y/n: Good. Thank you again.( He smiled at me)  Oh right,  we're still in our underwear.( Awkward laugh) Go change.

TaeHyung: Wait here.I'll go change then  I'll bring you some clothes.