Chapter Nine

???: Am I interrupting something?

We looked up to see...TAEHYUNG!!! Jungkook quickly got off me and help me up.

Y/n: Taehyung-ah, It's not what it looks like, we were playing around and I stepped on something which caused me to trip and fall.

I was so anxious, Is Taehyung mad at me? Does he hate me? He had a serious look on his face. I looked at Jungkook who was as tensed as I was.

Taehyung: I know, I saw you guys fall. ( he started laughing).

I let out a sigh of relief. I felt like a big burden has left my chest.

Y/n: You're such a jerk!! I'm going to kill you!!

TaeHyung: Not if you can't catch me ( he stick out his tongue and I ran after him).

Y/n: If I catch you, You're going to Die!!

We were running around the house chasing each other but I couldn't catch him, he was too fast. I got tired and took a rest.

TaeHyung: Someone's already tired.(He said with a singsong voice, mocking me).

Y/n: You! Just wait. ( Just then I had a great idea, Why didn't I think of this before). JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook who was in the living room came running.

JungKook: What? What's wrong?

Y/n: I'm tired, help me catch Taehyung.

Jungkook: Asih, I thought you got hurt or something. You had me running for no reason.

I chuckled.

Y/n: Help me. Please

JungKook: I don't want to...

Y/n: Please...( I did some aegyo knowing that Jungkook couldn't resist ). Please...

JungKook: Fine.. but, what do I get out of it?

Y/n: I don't know whatever you want.

He smirked and starting chasing Taehyung. I soon joined in. We, three idiots, were running around the house like little kids. Finally, we all got tired and decided to watch a movie. While Taehyung and Jungkook were picking a movie I went over to the kitchen and finished making the snacks.

I was washing my hands when suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and a head resting on my shoulder.

???: I love you.

I turned around to see TaeHyung who was smiling wide.

Y/n: I love you more.

Our faces inches apart.

TaeHyung: Why are you so beautiful?

He then came closer and our lips touch. He raises my chin as I wrapped my arms around his neck.