Chapter Fourteen

*TaeHyung's Pov*

*TaeHyung's Pov*

Tears were streaming down Y/n's face. She looked so confused and hurt. She wiped her eyes and ran away. Was I too harsh on her? I was, wasn't I? As I was about to run after her someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see a fist coming toward me at full speed, knocking me down on the floor.

TaeHyung: What's your problem?

???: I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER!!!

I looked up to see Jungkook, his face red with anger. He grabbed me by my collar and drag me up. He threw another punch at me. I deserved that. I hurt Y/n. But as Jungkook was about to throw another one I punch him back. The punch made him stumble back a little.

TaeHyung: I know that!!!

JungKook: I warned you, didn't I?!?

He threw another punch and I threw another one right back.

TaeHyung: You should at least let me explain!

We just sat on the pavement, silence overtook us.

JungKook: Aren't you going to tell me?

TaeHyung: You don't even know what happened and you're already throwing punches.

JungKook: When It comes to Y/n, I don't care about anything else.

It took me a while to tell him about what happened.

TaeHyung: I saw Y/n with some other guy.

JungKook: What were they doing?

TaeHyung: Dancing.

Jungkook: Just dancing?

TaeHyung: He was all over her.

JungKook: So you were jealous? He laughed.

TaeHyung: What? Why are you laughing?

JungKook: Nothing...It's just...( he started laughing harder).

TaeHyung: Yahh, Stop It.

He calmed himself.

JungKook: You shouldn't be jealous. Have you met Y/n? She is the most loyal person I know.

TaeHyung: I know. I was wrong. I shouldn't let jealousy get the best of me.I really hurt y/n this time. I'm such an idiot. What should I do?

JungKook: Let me tell you when it comes to Y/n, the little things are what matters. Just go apologize sincerely and tell her why you did it.

TaeHyung: What if I hurt her again?

Jungkook: I won't forgive you so make sure there is no next time.

We laughed.

JungKook: Can I ask you a serious question. You need to be really honest.

TaeHyung: Ok...