Chapter Twenty-Six

???:I'm her boyfriend

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung towering above us. He seemed calm but you can see the disgust and anger on his face. 

Taehyung: You should leave.

SiJun: Why should I? This is my seat.

TaeHyung: If I were you, I would leave right about now. I have quite a temper when it comes to harassers.

There was a moment of hesitation but eventually, SiJun got up and left.

TaeHyung: Are you ok? 

Y/n:  I'm ok. Thank you for helping me. But, how did you know to come just in time?

TaeHyung: I could sense that you needed me.

Y/n: What?

He laughed.

TaeHyung: Why do you look so serious. I was joking.  I was actually on my way to the bathroom. 

Y/n: Oh, hehe...but why did you say you were my boyfriend?

TaeHyung: I wanted him to leave you alone. Friends should help each other, shouldn't we?

Y/n: Right. But, aren't you going back?

TaeHyung: Go back? Where?

Y/n: Um...Your seat.

TaeHyung: Nope. I'm gonna stay here with you.

Y/n: I'm ok now. You can go back.

TaeHyung: What if he comes back? 

Y/n: But...

TaeHyung: I'm tired. Wake me up when we land.

He snuggled into his seat.

*HOURS LATER*

Finally, I can stretch my body. I took my suitcases and walked out the airport. Shouldn't they have come to pick me up? Where are they? I took out my phone and dialed.

Y/n: Hello?

Manager: Hello, Ms.Park?

Y/n: Yes, I have arrived. Are you here? I can't see you.

Manager: I'm the one with a blue suit. I'm standing by the door.

I turned around to see the manager waving at me. I waved back as he walked over to where I was.

Manager: Hi, I'm the manager, You can call me Mr.Nam.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you, Mr.Nam. I'm Park Y/n.

We shooked hands as Taehyung made his ways toward us. They introduced their self and we drove to the hotel.

Mr.Nam: You two will be staying here. The president will see you first thing tomorrow. You must be tired, I won't bother you any longer. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give me a call. Have a great day.