Chapter Twenty

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

I quickly turned around embarrassed, my heart pounding like crazy. I saw someone beside me, as I looked up I saw the person that I wish I will never see again. My blood started boiling, Just seeing his face brought back all horrifying memories. What he did to Y/n. She couldn't sleep, eat. My heart started beating faster. Taehyung gave me a smile. WHAT! a smile. It was like he was mocking me. He's going to take them away from me. Before I knew what I was doing my anger took control of my body. I lifted up my arm and formed a fist ready to push him.

As I was swinging I felt hand gripping my fist. I turned around to see Y/n. She pulled me aside.

Y/n: He's not our Taehyung.

JungKook: What?

Y/n: He doesn't remember anything.

I was pissed. How can he not remember her? Didn't he love her? Even if he did. I'm here now. He had his chance.  He won't steal Y/n from me again just to hurt her.  I won't let it happen.

JungKook: What do you mean he doesn't remember?

Y/n: He was in a coma. I said that we were classmates. I'll explain everything to you when we get home. Just don't hurt him.

What does she mean don't hurt him? He hurt you! He made you cry, he made you sick. Why can't I hurt him? Do you still love him?

I calmed myself down. I'll trust Y/n.

JungKook: Ok. We'll talk at home.

We walked back to where they all waited. As we were about to sit down I saw that Taehyung was holding TaeKown. As I was about to say something Y/n held my hand and we sat down. 

Y/n: I'm sorry, It's just he...

JungKook: I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, It's just you left us without telling us where you were going. You know how worried we were? You shouldn't leave your friends like that.

TaeHyung: It's ok. I'm sorry too, I must have caused you guys a great deal of pain.

You have no idea. I tried my best to stay calm. Do it for Y/n. Don't get angry in front of your son. Breath!

*Y/N'S POV*

I look at Taekwon who was sitting on Taehyun's lap. He was playing with Taehyun's hair. I could see that Jungkook was getting madder. He kept on staring at Taehyung and TaeKwon.

Y/n: TaeKwon, go play with auntie while we have a chat, ok?

TaeKwon: Ok, mommy.

He got off TaeHyung and ran over to one of the waitresses.

TaeHyung: So, It seemed like we also knew each other?

JungKook: Yeah, we were great friends until you left us. What happened to you?

Taehyung told everything he told me to Jungkook.

TaeHyung: Oh and also this is Jennie, my fiance.

JungKook: Fiance?

Taehyung nodded. 

Jungkook held tightly onto my hand. 

TaeHyung: Are you guys married? It looks like you already have a son.

Y/n: Who? 

TaeHyung: You and JungKook?

Y/n: Oh, no we're not married.

TaeHyung: Why not? You guys have a son, don't you?

JungKook: I wished. I have been nagging her for more than 4 years now but still, she doesn't want to get married.

Jennie: Why not? Jungkook oppa seems like a nice guy.

Y/n: He is. It's just I was waiting for someone. It seems like he won't be coming back.

Jennie: Oh really. Who are you waiting for?

Y/n: ( I gave a weak laughed). I was waiting for my first love. He found someone else though. He moved on. It's time for me to move on too. I just wish that he is truly happy.

Jennie: Unnie, you're so kind. No wonder Jungkook oppa loves you.

JungKook: Of course, How can I not love her?

They laughed. 

Y/n: Taehyung-ah, can I ask you something? I just need to make sure of one thing.

TaeHyung: Sure.

Y/n: Have you been well? Are you happy? Do you really love Jennie?

TaeHyung: ( he looked a bit shocked) Yes, yes and of course. Why do you ask?

Jungkook grip got tighter. He knew how much pain I was in. He knew I still love Taehyung. 

Y/n: I want to make sure my friend is truly happy. 

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

I was a bit shocked by what Y/n asked me. Why does she care so much? Who was she to me? Who was I to her? Why does she look so familiar? Not just because she said we were friends but I feel like there is something more than that. Something she is not telling me. I gave her a smile and answered.

TaeHyung:  Yes, yes and of course. Why do you ask?

Y/n: I want to make sure my friend is truly doing well.

Friends? Just friends. Then why does she look a bit disappointed? I could see that she was lying. I looked at Jungkook who held onto Y/n's hands very tightly. Why do I feel a bit jealous? I don't even know who they are, at least I don't remember. But when she shook my hands. Why did they feel so familiar? Like I have held onto them. Why does my heart beat for her in a way that It has never even beat for Jennie? I love Jennie, right? Of course, she is my fiance. 

Jennie was the person that took care of me. Because of her, I'm alive today. We were lover even before my surgery. She stayed with me. She didn't leave me. My parent told me that because of a girl, I lived more months than the doctors said I could. 

Taehyung, you just feel a bit tired that's all. Everything will be back to normal.