Chapter Twenty-One

Y/n: What are you guys doing here?

Jennie: We came here in hopes that Taehyung gains back his memories. He's having a hard time remembering anyone at all. He was just released from the hospital a few months ago. Taehyung only remembers this place, not the place but the name so we thought maybe coming here will do him good.

Taehyung: Since we were friends maybe you guys can help me.

JungKook: Maybe. How can we help?

TaeHyung: Who was I like?

JungKook: Um, You were a very childish person and always so cheerful. Let's see, you were also very smart. Quite the popular guy in school like myself.(He laughed). I didn't like you at first.

TaeHyung: Why not?

JungKook: You liked a girl that I also liked. I thoughts you were stealing her away from me. It turned out she actually liked you too. After that we all became friends.

Jennie: Unnie, how about you?

Y/n: Me? Since we were classmates, we worked on a project together and became friends.

Jennie: Who was the girl?

JungKook: Just a girl from school.

TaeHyung: So you're telling me we became friends because of a girl?

JungKook: Yea. Pretty much.

Jennie: Does she still live here?

JungKook: Um, we don't know. Don't worry too much about it. You got a great fiance, the past won't do you any good. Just look into the future.

TaeHyung: Thank you for the advice.

JungKook's Thoughts: You shouldn't try to remember, not just for you but for me as well. You had your chance.

Jennie: We should leave, we still haven't even unpacked.

Y/n: Yea, it's getting late. It's nice to see you again, Taehyung. Also nice meeting you Jennie.

Jennie: You too, Unnie. See you around.

Y/n: Byee.

Taehyung and Jennie walked out of the caffe.

JungKook: Are you ok? Do you want to go home?

Y/n: I don't feel so well. Let's go.

JungKook called Little Tae and we went home.

*IN THE CAR*

On the way home, it started raining.

TaeKwon: Emma, who were they?

Y/n: Who?

TaeKwon: The people you were talking to. The one daddy was about to punch. Why was daddy mad? Are they bad people?