Chapter Two

*JungKook's Pov*

*JungKook's Pov*

Jungkook: Y/n, I think I'm in love you.

I waited for her to reply but she didn't respond. What if she doesn't feel the same way? or worse, what if she got weirded out and never talk to me again? I look at her to see that she was sound asleep. She looks so peaceful and adorable. I lean in, getting closer. I could feel her hot breath on my face, her cute small face, her soft plump lips. Before I knew it I lean in closer, bringing her soft, sweet lips on mine. Suddenly she started to move so I quickly pulled away and acted like nothing ever happened. 

*Y/n's Pov *

For some reason, I felt lips, soft lips ( I'm not gonna lie ). I started to move. I open my eyes but it was very dark. The only light source was the moon and some street lamp posts shining down on us. I turned around to see JungKook facing the opposite way. Maybe it was just a dream.

Y/n: What time is it?

JungKook: Um..(looks at his watch) 9:30 pm ( calmly).

Y/n: What!? Pabo! Why didn't you wake me up? You know we have school tomorrow?

JungKook: Who's the pabo? Who told you to sleep?

He flings Y/n's forehead.

Y/n: Ouch, that hurts!

I pretended to get mad at him, let's see how he likes it when I ignore him ( Evil smirk).

JungKook: Y/n? Are you mad?

I just ignored him and faced the opposite way.

JungKook: Y/n?

He did some aegyo but I ignore him.

Suddenly JungKook bends down in front of me.

JungKook: Get on.

Y/n: No, I don't want to.

JungKook: If you don't get on ... I'm going to leave you here. You're going to be alone ... It's getting dark too. A small little girl all alone in the dark. Anything could happen ...

Y/n: Fine .. Just shut up!

I quickly got on as he chuckled. On the way home I fell asleep.

JungKook: You're so heavy, you know that? You should start working out, ouch ...my poor back.

JungKook: Y/n? (Is she asleep?) Aish, this woman, Y/n! We have arrived! Y/N!!!!

Y/n: What?!? 5 more minutes. Let me sleep for 5 more minutes (sleepily).

JungKook: We're here.

Y/n: Here? Where?

JungKook: Your house. Where else could we be?

He bends down as I got off. I was quite sleepy. I got my keys from my purse and unlock the front door.

Y/n: I had a great time, thank you for a great date and thank you for the gift. See you tomorrow!