Chapter Thirty-One

We headed back to the hotel in silence and slept in silence

We headed back to the hotel in silence and slept in silence. On the flight back home Taehyung didn't even sit next to me. After what happened that night, we haven't talk. Weeks have passed but still Taehyung and I haven't talked, well besides work stuff. I guess it's better this way. When we got home I moved out our office and into my own room. It's small and lonely but at least I don't have to see him every minute of the day. As I was looking over some paperwork Taehyung called me saying he needed me in his office. I quickly walked over there. I knocked on his door.

TaeHyung: Come in.

Y/n: You called me?

TaeHyung: I have some good news.( He didn't even look up).

Y/n: Good news? What is it?

TaeHyung: You don't have to work for me anymore. Your dad said that you can go back to working at your Cafe. 

Y/n: Really?

Should I be happy? This was what I wanted from the beginning. Why don't I feel happy?

TaeHyung: You seem disappointed.

Y/n: No, I'm not. I didn't want to work here in the first place anyway.

TaeHyung: You can leave now. ( coldly).

Before I left I turned around and said

Y/n: Tommorrow is my wedding. I hope that you can come. 

He didn't respond so I just left.

*TaeHyung's Pov*

Wedding? Tomorrow? I knew she was getting married but it seemed so quick. Why do I feel sad and disappointed? I shouldn't feel this way. She is a friend and Jungkook is also a friend. I should be happy for them, but will I be able to see her marry someone else? She watched ME married someone else. How hurt she must have felt. I'm such an idiot. 

*Y/n's Pov, Wedding Day*

This is it. Today is my wedding day! Ahhh! I'm getting married. I'm really getting married. I can't believe this. I feel really happy and excited but a little part of me hoped for all of this to just be a dream. 

Jennie: Y/n? 5 minutes.

Y/n: 5! Only 5?

I checked myself in the mirror and we walked to our places. 

I was getting really nervous

I was getting really nervous. Am I getting cold feet? 

Mr.Park: Look at my beautiful daughter. You're all grown. You have become a woman. ( he had tears in his eyes).

Y/n: Appa, don't cry.

Mr.Park: I'm not crying. I'm just really happy. 

The music started playing. We hooked hands and walked down the aisle. I couldn't help it. My inside was turning. I looked ahead of me to see Jungkook smiling. He had tears in his eyes. Everyone was staring at me. I wanted to run out. It looked like Taehyung didn't come. I couldn't see him anywhere. I looked at JungKook again. Seeing him made me calm down.  Finally, after what seemed like millions of years of walking we finally reached our place. My dad handed my hands to jungkook.

Mr.Park: If you make my daughter cry, just know I got a rifle in my closet.

JungKook: Don't worry, I promised to love her and only her for the rest of my life.

Mr.Park: Good. Take good care of her and Taekwon. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world.

My dad walked back and took his place.

JungKook: You look beautiful!

He smiled so wide I was scared his face was going to get stuck.

*Time Skip*

Priest: Do you, Jeon Jeong Guk take Park Y/n to be your lawful wedded wife, to love and cherish till death do you apart?

JungKook: I do.

He slid the ring onto my finger. 

Priest: Do you, Park Y/n take Jeon Jeong Guk to be your lawful wedded husband, to love and cherish till death do you apart?

This is it. The moment of truth. 

Y/n: I d...

???: STOP!!!

Hii~

Did you guys enjoy the chapter? Sorry, I lied( hehe). Instead of long chapters, I planned on doing short ones. This will allow me to update more chapters in less time. Do you think Jungkook and Y/n will go through the wedding? Tell me your thoughts down below and don't forget to vote.

Until Next Time

Byee~