Chap. #3 💞

Justin's pov:

"Hello?" He says walking his hands in front of my face.

I noticed I was staring at him. He's literally the kid I dream about.

"Uhh sorry."

He laughs a little. "It's fine. You just looked scared."

"Yea, I don't know why." That was a lie. I knew exactly why.

"You new?"

"U-um yea."

"Cool."

The teacher came in and we started to pay attention. Well, I did. It didn't seem like he did.

I walked to lunch and got my food. I saw really no where to sit. Until I saw that kid from this morning waving at me to come over. I did and he scooted over. I sat down and started eating. He talked to his friends the whole time. Until he looked at me when I was done eating and just looking down.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Oh, Yea fine."

"You sure?"

"Yea I just don't do good with people I don't know. I'm shy."

"I can tell. Its alright you'll get the hang of it."

I give him a little smile and he goes back to talking with his friends.

Finally, the end of the day. This day has been stressful. I go to my locker and then I see the same kid walk up to me.

"Hey I never got your name."

"Oh. Justin."

"Nice. Mines Reagan."

I gotta admit, he was really good looking. He had a nice face. And a nice body.

"Well, I'll see you later Reagan." I say shutting my locker. I wanted his number but I was afraid to ask.

"Yea. Can I have your number?" He asks.

"Yea sure."

I give him it and he gives me his.

"Text me later if your not busy. I have nothing to do." He says. I nod and smile.

He walks away and I go out to my car. Wow. He's like perfect. How is he the exact kid from my dreams? That seems insane. But I swear it's him.

I smile and drive home. I get out and go inside.

"Hey dad I'm home."

"Hey Justin. How was your first day."

"Good. I made a new friend."

"Awesome. I'm glad." He says.

I nod and go upstairs to my room. I fall back on my bed and think.

Should I tell my dad about Raegan? I don't think is should yet. Oh well, I'll wait.

My phone rings. I pick it up and look. It's from a random number.

?: Hey it's Raegan.

So I changed his contact name to "Raegan👑"

Me: Hey Raegan. What's up?

Raegan👑: Nothing much. Wanna hang out somewhere?

Me: Yea you can come over here if you want. My address is 102 abre street.

I got really confident sending that text. But oh no. What if he doesn't want to come over? Is it too soon? Ahh no I'm scared. He texts back

Raegan👑: On my way 🙄

I smiled and went downstairs.

"Dad can my friend come over?"

"Of course."

"Ok he's on his way."

I sit on the steps waiting. A few minutes later I see a car pull up. Raegan gets out. Omg he's beautiful.

I open the door and he comes in.

"Hey Rae."

"Hi."

"We'll be upstairs dad."

"Ok have fun." He says.

We go up to my room and shut the door.

"So I never asked you, how was your first day?" He asks.

"Confusing." I laugh a little.

"Yea I bet." He said.

He sat on the edge of my bed and just stood in front of him. I looked down and put my hands behind my back.

"Sooo..." I try to break the silence.

"So are you dating anyone?"

"Oh no. You?" I ask.

"Not at the moment but I have had a crush on this girl in our school."

Great he's sraight. Fuck.

"Hope it works out." I really didn't.

"Thanks. Me too."

I sit on my bed as well and we go on our phones. We talked a little too every once in a while.

It started to get late.

"I should get home." He said.

"Oh yea. Well see you tomorrow."

"Yup. Bye Justin."

"Bye Rae."

And he was gone. I was happy we spent some time together. I think I kind of like him. But, it doesn't matter because he doesn't like me.

I lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling. I'm glad I made a new friend. I need someone to talk to sometimes.

Chapters are short I know. It'll get better 💋 plz comment and vote 😁
¡Samantha Sarno¡