Chap. #4 💌

Justin's pov:

The next morning I walked into school and went right to my locker. I opened it and got my books. I then closed it and looked around a little. This school is really crouded. There are kids everywhere you look. Then my eyes land on one kid. Raegan. He walks up to me.

"Hey Jay." He leans against the lockers.

"Hi." I saw quietly. I'm still shy around him.

He was about to speak again but two guys started hitting his back.

"Hey man." One of them said.

They did some kind of handshake thing I've never seem.

"Who's this?"

"This is Justin. He's new."

"Hmm. He's small." One said.

"Yea. That's alright though." Rae said.

My head was tilted down the while time looking at the floor.

"Why are you talking to him? He seems shy."

"He is shy. But he's my friend." Rae said.

I smile a little and the bell rings. His friends say bye and leave.

"Sorry about them." He said.

"Don't worry." I say again quietly.

I was about to walk away to go to class but be grabbed my arm.

"You don't need to be shy around me anymore Jay." He said.

I looked at him. "I know." I say and shrug.

We go to class and sit down. I'm so tired I barely paid attention.

It was lunch time and Rae told me last period I can sit with him again. I wasn't hungry so I just went to their table. I sat next to Raegan.

"Hey Justin guess what?" He asked exited.

"What?"

"I talked to the girl I like and I think she might like me. She wants to hang out after school." He said.

"Oh, t-that's great." I said.

I was going go ask him to hang out after school....

The day went by fast. I go to my locker and put my books away. I go immediately to my car and start driving home. Once I get home and I go inside and see my dad on the couch. I sit down near him.

"Hey Jay how was school?"

"Fine I guess."

Man I feel stupid. I'm like fussing over a boy. He's just my friend. It's like 1 in a 100 right now if he wound ever like me. I'm not special.

"When am I going to meet your girlfriend dad?" I ask.

"I don't know. I talked to her today and we thought maybe we should wait until we introduce our kids. She has a son too."

"Oh ok. That's fine."

Next I go up to my room and lay on my bed. I go through my Instagram a little.(Hes not famous in the story.) Then I get a text from Rae.

Raegan👑: Omg Jay I just asked her out and she said yes!

I started at that text for a good minute. I wanted to cry. I do like Raegan, I don't want to see him around with a girl.

Me: nice Rae.

That's all I said. What was I supposed to say? Say I was happy for him and lie? I'd rather not.

Raegan👑: are you okay?

Me: sure.

How does he always know when something is bothering me? Is it obvious? Eh. I don't care i'm going to bed.

I walk into school and squeeze through all the people. I go to my locker and shut it when I'm done.

"Hiii Jay." Rae says coming up to me with a big smike on his face.

"Hey."

"Oh my god. Yestarday was the best. We even kissed." He said.

Damn. That stung.

"Cool."

"Is something bothering you?" He asked.

"Nope." I said.

"I can tell your lying."

"Maybe I am." I said.

Next his girlfriend came over and hugged him.

"Hey babe." She said and kissed him on the lips.

"Hi baby girl."

Wow. That hurt like a bitch. I turned around and walked away fast. I heard Rae say my name but I walked even faster. I can't see that. I don't want to see that.

Lunch came and I walked in. I wasn't hungry again. I saw Raegan sitting there with her. His arm around her waist. I walked out of the lunch room and went to my locker. I sat in front of it and started crying.

Great. Now I'm crying over a boy. I'm so pathetic. He's happy with her so I should be happy. But i'm not. Not one bit.

I tried to wipe my tears but they kept coming down my face like a river.

"Justin?" I hear.

I turn my head and see Raegan, of course. I put my head back down hoping he will just go away. But nope. He sits down next to me.

"Hey hey why are you crying?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it." I managed to get out through my tears.

"But I want to worry about it. Please I can help."

"No you can't Rae." I say looking at him.

"Why not?"

"C-can I just be alone please." I ask him.

"Umm sure I guess." He gets up. He bends down and grabs my hand. Then he pulls me up so I'm standing up.

I still have tears in my eyes and my face is all red. He comes close to me and hugs me around my neck. I couldn't help it. I hug his waist and grab his shirt in fists. I start crying again in his shirt. Ugh I love his hugs. I feel so safe. I didn't want to let go.

His grip loosens around my neck so I let go.

"Did that help at all?"

"A little." I say sniffing my nose.

"Come over after school. I'll send you my address, okay?"

"O-ok."

He walks back in the direction of the lunch room. I just sit back down and wait for the bell to ring.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chap 😁 plz comment and vote ❤💋
¡Samantha Sarno¡