Chap. #9 🤷

Justin's pov:

The next morning came wuick and I realized it was Sunday. I smiled thinking about yestarday. Mostly just the whole day but that I don't need to see Jess and Rae together anymore. I feel a lot better.

Should I make a move on Rae? I really like him. Whenever I'm around him I feel numb. I going stare into his eyes forever. He's so sweet and cute, I want him to be mine so bad. I really, really do.

My phone dings, making me jump. I grab my phone from my side table and see a text.

Raegan👑: Hey are you doing anything today?

Me: Hi Rae, and no I'm not. Why?

Raegan👑: Wanna do something?

Me: Yea! Let me shower and we can do whatever.

Raegan👑: Ok I'll pick you up in a half hour?

Me: Perfect. See ya.

I put my phone down and got a towel. I got in the bathroom and locked my door.

I was downstairs waiting for Rae, when I see his car pull up. I say bye to my dad and go out to his car. I get in and look at him.

"Hey Rae." I said, clearly happy.

"You're happy." He laughed.

"Yea I'm just a happy person." I smiled.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't care, let's just drive around and listen to music." I said.

"Ok sounded good. You want the aux?" He asked.

"Obviously." I laughed. (Same tho😂)

I plugged in my phone and played shawn mendes.

"Omg I love Shawn Mendes." Rae yells a little making me jump.

"Holy shit you scared me. But same!" I yelled the last part and laughed at myself.

We put it up really loud and started singing. He had a really nice voice, man you learn something new everyday.

"What song now?" He asks.

"Oooh! Let's play "everyday we lit" I say and put it on.

I raised the volume even more and started rapping. He was laughing really hard. I hit his arm.

"Stoooopp. I like this song."

"I can tell." He laughs harder.

I keep singing and wrapping and he's not just chuckling at certain lines.

Next I put on some really loud ass songs and the bass is ridiculously  loud. I started laughing and put the volume all the way up. He started to laugh at me again. I was dancing in the passenger seat looking at him not paying attention. I look out my side window and see a car speeding toward us.

"RAEGAN!" I screamed before I felt a big impact and everything went dark.

My eyes opened slowly and I saw,  everything was white. My eyes fully opened and adjusted to the light. I see Im in a hospital. I try to sit up but my I feel a stinging pain in my ribs. I look down and see my ribs all wrapped and patched up. I have something wrapped around my shoulders too. Shit. What happened.

Omg I remember. The car accident. Me and Raegan. RAEGAN!?

"Raegan?" I say knowing no one will hear me.