Chap. #7 😩

Justin's pov:

Did I want to see him? What am I going to say? What is he going to say?

Me: Why?

Raegan👑: I want to talk to you please.

Me: Ok fine.

I sent that and went downstairs.

"Dad my friend is coming over again."

"Okay." He said walking to the kitchen.

"Can you send him to my room when he comes in?"

"Yea of course."

"Thank you."

I go back upstairs and sit on my window ledge. I soon see a car pull in the driveway and I see Raegan get out and walk quickly to my front door. I heard him knocking from my room. I just stayed put until my bedroom door opened. He walked in and immediately his eyes landed on me. He shut my door and came over.

"Jay?" He sat down in front of me. I as turned to the side on my window ledge so he just sat on the other side of it.

"I'm sorry I really am." He said.

"I accept your apology." I say.

"Really?" He smiles a little.

"But it doesn't change the fact what you did. My new two years of high school are going to consist of me being bullied now."

"I'll help you I promise. I just don't like you mad at me."

"Well I'm not mad. Just nervous, I've never been bullied before and today was horrible. I really felt like a girl when he said I was."

"Oh no justin. You are a boy, you always have been." He said getting a little closer and touching my knee.

"Thanks." I lean my head back so I'm looking up.

"And I talked to Jess. We aren't on speaking terms right now."

"Really?"

"Yea. She shouldn't have told everyone. Mainly I should have told her but she promised me. I don't know what to do."

"Well it's up to you. I don't really care." But I did care. I really did. I didn't want him dating her.

"It's just- I really like you." He said.

I looked at him with shock on my face. Did he just?

"W-what did you just say?"

"I said I really like her."

Am I hearing things. Oh shit.

"Oh...." I looked down.

"Can I have a hug?" He asks putting his arms out.

I lean up and get on his lap. I hug around his neck and he hugs my waist. Omg I love his hugs more than anything. Just me, sitting on his lap, hugging his neck while I feel his arms around my waist. It's the best feeling ever.

Who knew hiding your feelings was so hard. I've never liked someone as much as Raegan. Actually I've never liked anyone at all. Seeing him kiss and hug Jess, I just want to go up to him and kiss and hug him myself.

"You like hugs don't you?" He asks

"You asked."

"Yea but I'm not the one who's been clinging to me for the past 2 minutes."

It's been two minutes, wow. I pull away and look at him. "Sorry."

"No it's fine. It's cute, you like fit perfectly in my lap and in my arms."

"*laughs* yea." I was like dead ass dying inside right now.

His phone goes off. I stay in his lap, as he checks his phone.

"*sighs* it's Jess." He says.

"What did she say?"

"She said, babe I'm sorry I told everyone, it's just you spend a lot of time with him."

"Ugh tell her to fuck off." I say jokingly.

He ignores the text puts his phone down. He wraps his arms around my waist again. My whole body got goosebumps.

"You seem nervous." He said.

"No. No I'm fine. Just cold."

It was the fall time and it is cold so I'm not bullshitting.

"Oh ok." He's just staring at me. It's making me blush.

I get off his lap so maybe he won't see me blush. I get up and so does he.

"You have homework?" He asks.

"Yea. You?"

"Yup. Wanna do it?"

"Sure."

We sit on my bed and do our homework. It started to get late and I realized it's Friday!

"Oh my god Rae it's Friday!" I saw exited.

"Yea you didn't know *laughs*"

"I just realized. Ah I'm so happy." I say and fall back on my bed so my head was against the headboard.

"*giggles* you're cute."

"Why thank you." Ugh I feel my cheeks burn up again. He can't do this to me!

"I should get home." He said putting his books in his bag.

"Okay. You busy this weekend?" I ask.

"Nope. Wanna do something?"

"Yea sure. We could go and get lunch and then see a movie."

"Sounds great. Text me." He says getting off my bed.

"Okay I will. Bye."

"Bye Jay." And he's gone.

Wow. Just wow. I can't wait to spend the day with him tomorrow. I can't wait to have fun with my...friend tomorrow.

Short chapter sorry 😊 hope you enjoyed though 😚 PLZ comment and vote.
¡Samantha Sarno¡