Chap. #8 👀

*really long chapter 😁* Happy Halloween 🎃🎈
Justin's pov:

I woke up the next morning exited. I jumped out of bed and took a shower. I got out and checked my phone. 10:30. Cool I have time.

I put on some comfy, yet cute clothes and text Rae.

Me: Where you wanna meet for lunch?

Raegan👑: I don't know...uhh, oh there is a little fancy place by my house we can go there.

Me: Ok. I'll pick you up noon?

Raegan👑: I'll be ready. See you then.

Me: Ok.

I just think about, what if I never met Raegan? What if he was just always the boy from my dream?

It was 11:45 so I decided I should leave to go to Rae's house. I changed a little while ago into some comfy joggers and an Adidas shirt. I get in my car and start driving to his house.

I show up 5 minutes late but I text him telling him im outside. I see him walk outside with Calvin Klein pants and a white shirt. He looked really nice. He got in the car and smiled at me.

"Hey Justin. How are you?"

"I'm good. Really good."

"Nice. Umm ill show you where this place is. It's like two minutes away."

"Ok."

I pull out of his driveway and he leads me to the restaurant. We get out and I look at the small building. It definitly looked like one of those small, really expensive places.

"Is this place expensive?" I ask.

"Yea. But my treat."

"Noooo let me pay." I whine.

"Nope sorry." He said and grabbed my hand.

We went inside and it was a really beautiful place. Candles on the table, nice white table cloths, white chairs as well.

"Two." Rae says to the last at the front.

She smiles and nods her head. She takes two menus and brings us to booth that probably found fit four people but I liked it. I sat on one side, he sat on the other.

"This place is really beautiful." I say.

"Yea it is." He smiled.

"You look nice." Fuck I just had to say it didn't I.

"Oh, this? *laughs*  thanks I just threw whatever on. But you look nice too." He said.

"Thanks." I say.

We sit in silence as we look at the menus. A few minutes later, the women come back with a pen and paper.

"What can I get you two gentlemen?"

We both told her what we wanted to drink and eat. She smiled and took our menus. I take my phone out real quick and look at my Insta feed.

"Hey it's rude to go on your phone during a date." I heard him say.

Did he just call it a date? I looked up and he was smiling like an idiot.

"D-did you just-"

"Yes I called it a date I was being funny." He laughed.

"O-oh." I say putting my phone down and fake smiling at him.

"So, like anyone yet?" He asked.

"Maybe. Why do you wanna know?"