Chap. #22 💣

Justin's pov:

It's the next morning. I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey Justin."

"Hi."

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I sat at the table in front of him and wipe my face from tears.

"Dad I messed up."

"What? How?"

"I-i kissed another kid in school." I said.

His eyes got wide like he was in shock.

"You did, why?" He asks.

"I don't know. In a way I felt like I was kissing Raegan. I didn't feel the same spark as Raegan, I just felt.....something. It scared me." I said.

"Oh, well I think you should talk to him." He said.

"Raegan or Derek?" I ask.

"Raegan I would say."

I take a deep breathe and put my head on the table. I'm not hungry.

"I'm sorry dad, I'm not hungry. I need to go."

"Okay no problem. See you when I get home from work." He said.

I nodded and grabbed my bag. I went out to my car and drove to school.

I opened my locker and put some books away. Raegan didn't come up to me. I need to go find him. I shut my locker and quicky head to his. On my way I bump into someone. I look up and see Derek.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No problem. So the text you sent me last night-"

I walked past him so a conversation didn't start. I can't talk to him right now. Especially not that text I sent him. I went to Raegan's locker and he was there. He shut it and turned to look at me down the hall. He turns around and started to walk the other way.

"Raegan?" I yell his name.

He stops in his tracks and looks at me.  I walk up to him. "Can we talk somewhere private please?" I ask.

He nods, not making eye contact with me. I take his hand and bring him to the closet we have gone on before to talk. I shut the door and lock it.

"Baby I-"

"Tell me how you feel." He cut me off. I took a deep breath and look right at him. He's looking at me now.

"I love you Raegan. I mean it I promise. But....."

"But what?" He sounded so upset. Why am I doing this to him?!

"I told Derek I kind of like him. I don't know if I do though." I said.

I got closer to him but he backed away. "I love you too." Is all he said.

I backed up and stood against the door. He walked closer to me and got really close to me. I grab the back of his neck and kiss him. He kisses back but pulled away after a second.

"I still feel the spark Raegan. I feel the biggest spark ever." I say.

"Then, what do you feel with Derek?"

"A-a.....a little spark." I say covering my face with my hands.

"I don't know what to say. You like Derek. Correct?"

I hesitate but shrug and start to cry. He doesn't do anything. He doesn't hug me. He doesn't tell me it's okay. He's not comforting me.

"So you want to break up?" He asked.