Chap. #23 💖

Justin's pov:

I woke up and lift my head up. I'm alone. I guess Rae went home last night?

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I don't want to go to school. Maybe I'm stay home. I went in the kitchen and saw Rae in there. I jumped a little I wasn't expecting him to be there.

"Oh shit you scared me." I said laughing.

"Oh Goodmorning cutie." He said coming up to me and giving me a kiss.

"Ew I look ugly." I pout.

"Never." He kissed me again. I blushed and hid my face in his shirt.

"You want to stay home with me today?" I ask.

"Of course." He smiled. I smiled back and we sat down at the table.

He made breakfast. Aww he's so sweet. We ate the pancakes he made and I still felt tired. I yawned and put my plate in the sink. I went in the sitting room and fell back on the couch. I layed down and took a blanket and covered myself. I saw Rae walk into the sitting room. He giggled a little and sat next to where my head was on the couch. I take my phone out of my pocket and hand it to him.

"Text my dad and tell him we are staying home today please." I say.

"Of course." He took my phone out of my hand.

"Thank you. I love you." I look up at him.

"I love you more." He said looking at my phone now. I smile and snuggle into the soft blanket.

He put my phone on the coffee table and I scooted my body so to my head was on his lap. He smiled at me and rubbed my head. My hair got all messed up.

"Heyyy! My hair looked good." I whined.

"I made it better." He laughed. I just hum and close my eyes.

I open my eyes and look straight up. My head is still on Raegan's lap. He's playing on his phone. I tap his phone and he moves it so he can see me.

"Oh hello handsome." He said. I covered my face and blushed.

"Eww no!"

He took my hands away and kissed me. I sat up and got on his lap. He gave me a funny smirk. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. It was passionate and seemed more than just a sweet kiss. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. My phone went off but I ignore it. Then it went off again, and again.

"Uggghh!" I groan and pull away quick to check my phone.

It's derek. He's asking why I didn't come to school tomorrow. Oh fuck him none of his business.

"Who was-" Rae started but I cut him off my kissing him again.

I slide my tongue against his bottom lip and he let me in right away. He took his time, roaming my mouth with his tongue. We went back and forth it was really messy. We pulled away every once and a while go catch our breathes. His hands make their away all around my body. From my hips to my lower back, to my ass. I gripped his sleeves on his upper arms showing I liked whay he was doing.

The doorbell went off before anything happened. Damn, I was about to get some dick.😏 (😂😂kms) I give Raegan a smirk and get off of him. He goes to answer the door while I check my phone real quick. I hear him open it, but then immediately shut it again. I look up at him to see him just standing there.

"Who was it?" I ask getting up.

"Just someone random." He got in front of me.

This time there was knocking on the door. I try to get back past Rae to answer it, but he doesn't let me.

"Let me answer the door." I say to him.

"No don't." He said.

"Stop Rae seriously."

I finally reach the door and open it. There stands Derek, smiling.

"Oh Derek. Hey." I say awkwardly.

"Why weren't you answering my texts?" He asks. I shrug.

"And why is HE here?" He makes a head gesture to Raegan as he says "he."

"Because he's my boyfriend. Duh." I laugh a little at my respsonse.

"Ok. Do you want to hang out maybe?"

"Uhh-" I look over and Rae and he shakes his head rapidly at me telling me to make him leave. Maybe now's a good time to show Derek that i'm clearly into Raegan.

"Sure." Is all I say and back up so he can walk in.

Rae goes back to the couch and sits down. I go over and sit on his lap again facing him. I turn my head and Derek sits a little distant away.

"So Derek, you had nothing better to do?" Rae asked in an annoyed tone.

I elbow him and he jumps.

"Be nice. Just wait." I whisper. He looks at me confused. I nod at him.

I lay my head on his shoulder and look at Derek. He's staring at us looking jelous asf. Oop too bad.

"So anything interesting happen in school today?" I ask him.

"Uh no. No same old you know."

"Yea totally." I say.

I look back at Rae and immediatly start kissing him again. He puts his hands on my hips again and pulls me so our bodies are touching. I roll my hips slightly and I feel something poking my leg. I look down and see he....yea. I look back up and smirk.

"Woah your exited." I laugh.

He gives me a mad look. I kiss him again and look at Derek.

"You should go. I don't want to disturb you with the noise."

I was holding in my laughing as I said that. He nodded quickly.

"Uh Yea right." He says getting up. "Bye." "Buh bye." I say and he walks out.

Rae and I start historically laughing.

"That shit was funny as fuck. Did you see his face!? I can't." Rae laughs.

"Yea that was pretty funny. Just showing him your mine and I'm yours."

He smiles and hugs me. "I love you."

"I love you baby." He whispers.

I wanted to make a cute but also a little drama chapter but kinda failed. Honestly had no idea for this chapter lmao. Plz comment and vote 😆💗
¡Samantha Sarno¡