Chap. #6 😁

Justin's pov:

My eyes opened and I had to realize where I was for a second. I turn around and see Raegan, his back towards me.

I just layed there and think. I want to be more than friends with him. He has a girlfriend though and he just seems to like me as a friend. I guess I'll have to deal with it for now. It's just hard hiding my feelings.

There was movement on the bed and turn my head to the side and see him looking at me now.

"Goodmorning."

"Morning." I said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, just thinking."

"About what?"

"I don't know, life." I say unsure if that made sense.

"Oh ok. Well we have to get ready for school."

"Since when do you care?" I say and laugh.

"I don't. I just have a stupid test today and I don't feel like not going and having to make it up." He said getting off the bed.

"Mm hm." I say like he lying.

"I'm serious." He says laughing.

I get up and rub my eyes. "How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Good. Your bed is comfy."

"Thanks." He says giggling a little.

"Do I have a shirt I can wear today?"

"Oh yea."

He goes in his closet and comes back out with a champion brand shirt. He tosses it to me.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

He goes in the bathroom and shuts the door. I get ready. The shirts a little big but I like it.

Since we came to school at the same time, I walked in first. A few minutes later, I see Rae walk in and come up to me at my locker.

"I'm going to go find Jess. See you later Jay."

"See you later." I say.

He walks away and I stare as he walks. I turn back to my locker and sigh.

I walked into lunch not hungry again. I went to go sit with Raegan but I see him making out with Jess. I walked right out and went to my locker again and sat down in front of it. My phone went off so I checked it.

Raegan👑: Where are you? Come to lunch.

Me: no I'm not hungry.

Raegan👑: Where are you??

Me: Why do you care?

I sent that and I immediatly regret it. I didn't want to seem like an asshole.

My head shot up to two kids coming towards me.

"Hey tranny." One said.

"G-go away." I said quietly.

He picked me up by my shirt and slammed me into the lockers.

"H-how do you k-know I'm trans?" I stutter.

"Jess told us. She told everyone." He said.

How does she know? Did Raegan tell her? He's the only one who knew.

"You tranny, you know your still a girl and now everyone knows it now." He said slamming me against the locker occasionally.

His friend was just watching, laughing a little. New he put his fist back and rammed it into my face. Holy shit I feel like a brick just got thrown at my face. He dropped me and I start to cry. My nose was bleeding bad. I heard them laugh and walk away.

I got my phone and texted Rae through my tears. I saw he texted me before.

Raegan👑: Because we are friends where are you please tell me.

Me: Rae plz come to my locker quick.

It said he read it right away. I put my phone down and tried to stop my nose from bleeding. I was trying to stay quiet but I couldn't stop crying my whole face hurt.

"Justin!?" Someone yelled. Then someone came up to me and I looked up and saw Rae. He looked so nervous.

He picked me up carefully and brought me to the bathroom. He set me on the sink and got paper towels and wet them. He wipped my nose and I held it there. He tried to calm me down.

"Okay calm down you're okay I'm here." He said.

I hugged him so tight and he rubbed my back and whispered to me. I stopped crying and didn't want to leave the hug. I was mad at him because he told Jess I was trans. But I needed him right now.

He pulled away and took the paper towel away. I felt and my nose finally stopped bleeding.

"T-thank you for helping me."

"Of course. Who did this to you?"

I got off the sink and stood in front of him.

"Why did you tell Jess I-i was trans Rae?" I asked.

"I-i don't know. Why?"

"Becuase she told everyone. The kid that punched me knew I was trans and said Jess told everyone."

"I told her not to tell anyone. I'm sorry."

"Why did you even tell her in the beginning? That was something private I only wanted you to know because you're like my only friend, my best friend. Just because you're dating her doesn't mean she has to know everything." I say about to cry again.

"I know i'm sorry Justin." He said feeling bad.

"Me too." I said and walked out of the bathroom.

As I did the bell ring so I got my bag at my locker and went to class.

The final bell rang and I basically ran to my locker. I got tripped in the hallway and called "tranny". A few people laughed at me. I got up quick and tried not to cry.  I put my books away in my locker and went out to my car. I wanted to avoid Raegan as much as I could. I drove home quick and went inside.

"Hey Justin guess what?" My dad asked exited.

"What?"

"I got a new job."

"That's great dad."

"Yea. I start tomorrow so I won't be home until 2 hours after you get home. Then I might go see my girlfriend."

"Ok That's fine. I'll be in my room."

I went to and shut my door. I threw my bag on my bed and slid down my door. I still don't know why Raegan would tell Jess I was trans. That was so private. Can I still trust him?

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone going off and making me jump.

Raegan👑: Can I come over? Please Jay!?

Cliffhanger so sorry 😂 plz comment and vote if you enjoyed reading 😊😙
¡Samantha Sarno¡