CHAPTER ONE

~

~

The feeling of someone shaking me made me open my eyes, groaning as I saw Dustin's face in front of me "Come on, Eliza! School starts in an hour."

I looked at the clock that read 7:00 as i sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, watching as Dustin walked out of my room, slamming the wooden door behind him muttering something about breakfast being made.

I changed into some comfortable clothes before walking into the bathroom, brushing my teeth, I looked into the mirror and sighed, a girl with longish brown hair stared back at me, her brown eyes twinkling as the sun's light gleamed through the small window.

Walking into the kitchen, the smell of waffles reached my nose as I smiled with joy, taking my normal seat next to Dustin as our mom stood watching the news that was on the television. 

"And that's it for News Central this morning, thanks for joining us, let's hand if off now to Liz at the news desk." I heard a voice say as I dug into my waffles not really looking at the tv, but more at the ginger cat who my mom adored that was staring intensely at me.

I took a sip of my Milk before standing up, placing my empty plate into the sink, watching as my mom smiled warmly at me before picking up the cat and stroking it softly as she started to mutter things to it.
.
.
.
.
The gang and I biked to School as per usual, placing our bikes into the bike racks as we climbed off them, the bell rung as Mike started to speak "That's weird, I don't see him." He said referring to Will.

I looked around, Mike had told us how Will's mom rang up asking if Will was still at his house, maybe he's already at school, I hope so anyway.

We all followed after Mike as Lucas started to speak "I'm telling you, his mom's right, he probably–"

"He probably just went to school early, Mike." I cut Lucas off as Mike looked at me and smiled, nodding his head slightly.

"Yeah, he's always paranoid Gursky's gonna give him another pop quiz." Dustin spoke up before he got interrupted by Troy and his only friend. "Step right up, ladies and gentlemen." We all turned to face him "step right up and get your tickets for the freak show."

Troy looked at all of us as I stood at the end next to Dustin "who do you think would make more money in the freak show?" Troy asked as he walked over to Lucas and punched his arm "midnight?" Then over to Mike also punching his shoulder "Frogface?"

He then walked over to my brother and did the same "toothless." He looked at me and smirked "Or Slut." I rolled my eyes, the only reason he called me that was because I didn't agree to date him at the beginning of term.