CHAPTER FOUR

~

~

Tears fell from my eyes as I sat on my bed, looking through the drawings Will had drew for me.

Dustin was sitting next to me as his arm was wrapped around my shoulder, my head was leaning against his as we both laughed slightly at the memories that came with the drawings. "I remember that I was describing this unicorn to him and he started to draw it, telling me the description was too beautiful not too draw."

Dustin laughed slightly "He was amazing."

"Yeah, He was." I muttered, running my finger tips over the paper, wishing I could just talk to the boy again, give him one last hug and smile.

"I wonder how Mike is?" I asked more to myself, Dustin sighed "I have no idea, Will was closer to Mike then the rest of us."

"I know." I muttered, my voice breaking ever so slightly.
.
.
.
.
I lay on my comfortable blue floral bedspread, my supercom lay beside me as I cuddled my face into the fuzzy pillow beneath my head.

Everything has gone to shit faster then I could say...Eggo.

I sat up slowly and looked around my room, mother was out buying some groceries with Dustin helping her, the only other living thing in the house was my mothers favorite thing...the cat.

I raised my left hand and narrowed my eyes at the teddy bear that lay on my vanity chair, it slowly lifted while I let a little smirk play on my lips, I moved my hand fast watching as the Teddy bear flew across the room hitting the wall with a 'thump' before hitting the floor.

Blood ran down my nose, I didn't wipe it away since I wanted to continue controlling my powers, or whatever you would call them...being from the lab isn't ideal or the funniest thing, I didn't even know I had powers until I got angry and actually set my book on fire, lets just say...that day was the day I did so much running...I was done with exercise for awhile.

But of course Dr Brenner found out and now he posies as my Social Worker, such a creepy guy.

I closed my eyes and teleported so I was now standing by the window, I raised my hand towards the candle that sat silently on the Still of the window, slowing I placed my palm over the wick, watching as it ignited into a flame.

I made a noise of excitement and wiped my nose with my sleeve, jumping up and down doing a weird but cool happy dance "oh yeah!" I muttered "I can control my powers!"

The door opened quickly revealing a shocked looking Dustin "You have powers?" He muttered, closing the door and crossing his arms, I shook my head and leaned against the wall casually "me? Powers? No." I cursed my voice for going slightly high pitched.

"Seriously." Dustin rolled his eyes "You have blood on your sleeve" he pointed out "your teddy bare is on the other side of the room, plus you never light that candle...it's for show, plus you like the smell ."