CHAPTER FIVE

~

~

Mike ran up to me, a grin spreading across his face. "You're amazing." He spoke before clearing his throat "I mean you and El."

I nod my head and send him a small smile "thanks, I guess."

We made our way to the AV room, Mike unlocked it as we all rushed into the room. "Come on." Mike spoke as he switched on the lights.

Pulling the two chairs count for El and I to sit on. "Now what?" My brother asked walking to stand behind my chair, placing his hands onto my shoulders for comfort.

"They'll find him." Mike spoke as he messed around with the radio "right guys?" He asked El and I."

"Yeah, I think." I muttered as El stayed quiet.

Mike finished messing around as El and I closed our eyes, trying to channel anything that could help us find Will.

"Ten." A man spoke as he messed around with some switches, something was placed on my head, wires connected to it. "Listen to me."

I looked up at him, papa was standing there, a cup of water in his hand, he leaned over and placed the cup in front of me. "Move the glass, Ten." He asked.

I slowly looked away, starring at the cup intently, watching as it moved slowly before sliding off the table and into the wall,making the glass shatter completely as it fell to the floor.

Papa sighed shaking his head softly "You didn't need to smash the glass."

I looked up at him in confusion as he stood up and knocked on the door, some men walked in and grabbed my arms making me scream in terror. "Hurt me?" I asked softly, papa shook his head and watched as the men dragged me away. "No."

I screamed once more and lifted my hand watching as the man's head snapped to the side, his body falling lifeless to the floor, before I knew it all the men were dead laying on the floor.

I fell to the floor sobbing "oh dear." Papa spoke as he lifted me bridal style up from the floor, I stared at him as he stared down at me.

I felt myself getting through to will, with Eleven helping the connection was stronger, I could vaguely hear the others speaking but it all sounded muffled like I was underwater.

Something cold ran down my nose as I furrowed my brows slightly, I was getting drained by doing this and I could tell El was as well, I just hope this worked for us and we found will on the radio.

Suddenly the radio sparked before catching of fire making my eyes snap open, the fire alarm started to ring as I wiped my noise weakly, looking over at El I saw that she was pale and weak like I was.

I felt Mike place his hand on my shoulder as my brother started to put out the fire "Eliza, are you okay?" He asked, I shook my head and closed my eyes feeling drained but I forced them to open.