CHAPTER THREE

~

~

I was sat next to Eleven as she messed around with Mike's supercom, I watched as the boys spoke as my head landed on Eleven's shoulder, her head tilted to rest on top of mine.

"We just tell our parents we have AV club after school." Mike spoke up "that'll give us at least a few hours for operation Mirkwood."

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked. "Just trust me on this, Okay?" Mike asked as the boys nodded. "Did you get the supplies?"

"Yeah." Lucas said as he picked up his bag and pulled out some binoculars "Binoculars...from 'Nam. Army knife...also from 'Nam. Hammer, Camouflage bandanna...and the wrist rocket."

"You're going to take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" My brother asked as Lucas sighed. "First Of all, its a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real...it's made up." Lucas paused "but if there is something out there I'm gonna shoot it in the eye..." he set off the wrist rocket as Dustin and Mike jumped slightly "..and blind It"

Mike sighed "Dustin, what did you get?" He asked as I smirked, standing up as El looked up at me before looking back down at the Supercom.

I walked Over to Dustin and smirked "this is gonna be my favorite." I spoke up as he emptied the bag and food came flowing out. "Well, alrighty. So we've got....Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, well we did have Pringles." Dustin spoke as he saw me opening the Pringles tin. "What?" I asked "I'm hungry."

"You always are." Dustin smiled before he started to list the food again "Nilla Wafers, apple, banana and trail mix."

"Seriously?" Lucas sighed.

"We need energy for our travels." Dustin spoke up. "For stamina, and besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her," he pointed towards Eleven. "And my sister."

"Eliza's a psycho." Lucas sighed as I scoffed "And all she did was shut one door." He looked over at El.

"With her mind!" Dustin spoke up as I sighed walking over to Mike and resting my head on his shoulder, not caring about how awkward he's probably feeling. "Are you kidding me? That's insane!"Dustin smiled "Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do."

"Like..." my brother spoke as he walked over to get something, I lifted my head, curious to see what he was thinking. "I bet...that she could make this fly!" He picked up Mikes toy and looked at El "Hey, Hey." He held it out as she looked up at him. "Okay, concentrate, okay." He said as he let it go making it clattered to the floor, I made a weird noise before I laughed. "Okay, one more time." He spoke.