Moving Day

Saturday, August 19th

Graysons P.O.V

I wake up to an alarm. I find myself holding violet still. She starts to wake up, she looks up and our faces are only inches apart.

"Moving day" she smiles drowsily still.

"Moving day" I return a smile

She seems better than last night, in glad. I peck her lips.

"Okay, now go turn off that alarm" she says. We chuckle.

I rub my eyes as I make my way to the alarm and turn it off.

Since I'm still in my uniform, I cannot wait to change into normal clothes. "Imma go take a shower" I grab a towel and go into the bathroom. I get into the shower. This is a big move. I'm so excited but I am also nervous.

Im So ready to start the next chapter of our lives, this move is long over due.

In the middle of my shower violet walks in and brushes her teeth. He is so hot. She is wearing my red pajama flannel pants with a white tank and her hair is in some sort of messy looking bun. But it still looks cute. I kind of miss her grey hair. But I also love her with the black hair, it makes her eyes pop more.

I get out of the shower and put in my towel. "You look comfy" I laugh

"Well yeah, it's not like we are going to a ball" she says with her mouth filled with toothpaste.

I chuckle and walk out of the bathroom to get dressed. I put on my boxers and she walks in.

"You don't have to out on pants" she smirks as she starts to take off the covers on the bed.

"I want to" I put on my dark blue jeans.

"I don't want you to" her smirk turns into a smile.

I go over to her and kiss her. Damn I love this girl.

I help her fold the blankets and pack away the pillows. Then I put on a plain black shirt.

We then start to finish packing the little things like shower supplies, stuff that we have in the medicine cabinet, etc.

After a while, everything is set to be put into the moving truck, my bronco, and violets black 2010 jeep liberty.

Ethan walks in with Vanessa and nicole. "Truck is here" He says.

I look at vi and we both smile. We all grabbed a box, except for ness cuz she has to carry Nikki, so she just grabbed a bag. We first pack up vi's car, then mine. Next we put all the furniture in the truck.

It took us about 3 hours to get everything in the vehicles. Vi and I went back up to say goodbye to the apartment. Believe it or not, but I am going to miss this place. It holds lots of memories.

"Welp, off to bigger and better things now" Vi sighs as she places down the keys to the apartment on the kitchen counter.

"Ready?" I hold out my hand

She nods and takes my hand. We leave the apartment and go into the elevator. She wraps her arm around mine.

"I can't believe this is it" I smile

"I know, and only in a few days, I can call you my husband" she licks her lips.

I kiss the top of her head as the elevator doors open to the lobby. We walk until we hear a familiar voice.

"Well, well, well...isnt It mr. & mrs. Whore"

We turn around and see the last person we need to deal with right now...alyssa...