Shopping

Monday, August 21st

I flip the pancakes over and turn around to see Grayson.

"Making breakfast?" He says as he steals a piece of bacon.

"Yeah, it's my congratulations to you for getting that detective job"

"Then what was last night" He smirks

I elbow him playfully and we laugh. I turn back to the pancakes. "Do you have new hours?" I put the pancakes on a plate.

"I'm off Thursdays and Saturdays, Mondays, Tuesday's and wensdays 5 p.m. to 11 p.m then Friday and Saturday is 6 a.m to 5 p.m."

I turn around quickly "you don't have to go to work till 5!!" I shout excitedly.

He simply nods, confused why I'm so hyped.

"You know what this means?!"

"No" He takes a sip of his oj.

"We have 13 days until our wedding, so maybe... tux and dress shopping!"

"I'm 100 percent down" his eyes widen

I giggle and give him his pancakes. He pulls me in and pecks me on the lips. "I'm gonna go call ness!" I hurry to our bedroom and grab my phone.

"Wazzzzz uppppp" she laughs

"Ness! Is ethan off today!?!"

"Yeah- why"

"My dress and Graysons tux shopping!!"

"Oh my god finally! We are coming now!"

"Lit!!"

We hang up, we are too excited to say bye. I'm so excited. I slide on leggings and just put on a nike shirt. I put my hair in a bun. I grab my slides and run into the kitchen.

I go into one of my draws.

"What are you doing?" He laughs with his mouth full of pancake.

"Dress money" I search through the draw.

I finally find it "aha!!" I hold it up in victory.

"For my suit, everything is gonna be black and my shirt is gonna be grey?" He asks making sure he is right

"Mmhm" I nod

He smiles. "Cool"  he starts to clean the kitchen. "And we already got the groomsmen right?"

"Yeah" I start counting the money.

"What about your dress and the bridesmaids?" He wiggles his eyebrows

"Dark green and your gonna have to wait to see mine" I smirk evily. "Now go get dressed" I giggle

"Okay, okay, I'm going" He pouts

I finish cleaning the kitchen. And I can't get my mind off the wedding. It just hit me that I'm getting married to Grayson. It's so surreal.

I hear a knock at the door. Gray gets to the door first but I still jump up and go over to them.

"Hey e" we hug

"Hey vi"

We pull away. I look at ness and we just share big goofy smiles. I poke at Nikkis side's to make her laugh.

"We have to pick up Victor too right?" Ethan asks

"Yeah" I lick my lips and look back at ethan

"Is he sleeping over" Grayson asks curiously