Let Me Know

Monday, August 28th

I wake up smiling. I look to my left and see a snoring Grayson. My smile grows even larger. I get out of bed quietly and go into the kitchen.

I'm in such a good mood. I go into the cabinet and take the medication the doctor prescribed me yesterday. Then I take my vitamins.

I make some eggs and rye toast.i pour some orange juice while I hum colors by halsey.

When I finish I put the dishes and drinks on a tray. I dance around and grab utensils. I pick up the tray and go into our room. He is still sleeping. I place the tray down on the dresser and smile.

I jump on top of him and laugh. He wakes up "what's going on!" He gets scared

I laugh. "I made breakfast" I get off if him and get the tray. He sits up and smiles.

"Why the good mood?" He rubs his eyes

"I don't know, why can't I be in a good mood" i lick my lips and give him his food.

He pulls me in and puts his thumb on my chin and kisses me gently. We smile.

"Okay, now eat" I giggle as I grab my plate.

We eat, laugh and joke in bed. He started to talk to me about the new detective job and I just smile and gaze at him. I'm so in love with this boy.

The whole time he is telling me about work, I just think about what happened yesterday. I just want to burst out and yell that I'm pregnant.

*Flashback

She puts on the freezing gel. She goes to where the pain is and her eyes grow wide...

What the fuck does she see?!

"Is everything okay?" I ask nervously.

"Ms. Davain, is it possible that you can be pregnant?" She looks at me

I nod quickly "my fiance and I have been trying since the miscarriage"

"Well, congratulations, your pregnant"

I feel my face light up and I giggle in joy. "I'm pregnant!" I say in happy shock.

But then my face drops. "But Why am I having such bad pains?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"The baby is moving to your side...which is perfectly normal if your having twins. And-"

"Wait twins?!"

"There are two heartbeats on the monitor yes" she giggles

I feel like I'm about to cry. "So, what has to happen?"

"All you have to do is take this medication" She starts writing a prescription "and these vitamins" then she writes down the name of the vitamins.

"Great" I smile as she hands me the paper.

She wipes the gel off my belly.

"How far along am i?"

I sit up.

"I'd say a week or so" she takes off her gloves "It's hard to tell so early" She adds.

I nod "thank you so much"

"No problem, congratulations again" She smiles and leaves.

I grab all my things and leave the office. I can't stop smiling. How am I gonna tell Grayson?! It has to be special

*End Of Flashback

I can't tell him yet. I have a plan. I'm going to tell him at the wedding when we are sharing our vows. Hopefully I can wait that long. I can't believe imma be marrying my bestfriend in less than a week.

Ughhh. I'm so ready to spend the rest of my life with this boy.

[Sorry about the short chapter, wattpad deletes the rest because of "technical difficulties and sorry that it's late it saying that my wattpad can't connect to my server 😩 ]