It's Called Bad Luck

Friday, August 25th

I wake up and my stomach is killing me. I get up and jog to the bathroom. As soon as I get there it stops hurting. I'm probably just getting my period, sadly.

But might as well check, right? I go into the cabinet where the pregnancy tests are but I don't see any. I'll just get more when I'm out later with Victor.

I go back into my room and check the time. 8 a.m. which means Grayson is already at work.

I decide to go on a run because I having gone in a while. I get changed into black leggings, my grey 247's shoes and Graysons sweatshirt.

 I get changed into black leggings, my grey 247's shoes and Graysons sweatshirt

I grab my ear buds and phone. I go into the kitchen as I put the wire inside the sweatshirt so it's not flying everywhere when I'm running.

I grab my keys and put on my favorite playlist. I leave the house and put my ear buds in and listen to don't trust me by 3oh3.

I of course pass by the weird guy from the other day as he was getting the mail. I start jogging. He waves at me and I just roll my eyes. This guy creeps me out.

I take a few laps around the block and stop when my phone starts to ring. I look at my phone. It's gray. I anwser

"Hey, what's up" I say out of breath

"Why are you out of breath" he laughs slightly

"I went for a morning jog" I say licking my lips

"Oh okay, well I forgot to tell you that I'm gonna get home a little later than usual"

"What time?"

"Probably around 8"

I sigh. "Okay, well I got to pick up Victor from school early today cause he has a half day"

"Why?"

"Evacuation drill, but I'll probably jist spend the rest of the day with him"

"Okay. Let me go there's a call" he sighs

"Okay,i love you"

"I love you too"

"Bye"

"Bye"

We hang up and I continue jogging.

Around 9 I get back to the house. I go inside and go into my room. I take my ear buds out and decide to take a shower.

I hook my phone up to my Bluetooth speaker and blast music. I get undressed and as I'm about to step in the shower I get a bad cramp again.

What the fuck. I put my hand on my stomach and stand there unroll the cramp goes away. After about 5 minutes it goes away. I don't like this.

I take my shower and sing along to Mr.brightside by the killers.

I get out of the shower and get dressed. I put on a Tommy Hilfiger cropped sweatshirt, black highwaisted ripped jeans and black dr. Martins.

By the time I was finished getting ready, it was 10

By the time I was finished getting ready, it was 10. I have to get Victor at 11 so I just decide to leave now and get some lunch or something.

I grab my keys and phone and leave. I make sure I lock the door behind me though and look around to see if that guy is anywhere to be seen.

I get into my car and start it. I pull out of the drive way and go to the local deli. I get eggs, avacado and Swiss on a roll. Then I got Victor just a bacon egg and cheese sandwich. I figured I should get a drink so I grab orange juice for Victor and I got myself some strawberry banana body armor.

I pay and head over to victors school. I pull up front and wait for dismissal. As I'm waiting, I get a text from Vanessa.

Vanessa and I have been planning this huge surprise birthday party for ethan and Grayson. And yes, we have a few months but we just want everything to be perfect.

I look up and see all the kids pouring out of the school them I see Victor run in my car. I laugh at how cute he is. He gets into the back and I give him his sandwich and orange juice he smiles.

"Thank you!"

"No problem. Okay, now where do you wanna go" I look in the mirror to see him.

"Hm." He thinks. "Can we go to the park?"

"Of course"

I put my car in drive and head over to the park. We talk about his school day and everything.

We get to the park and I start to get a really bad cramp again.

"Vi, you okay?"  He asks concerned

"Yeah, um- just walk over to the park, I'll meet you there" I say not thinking.

"Okay" he gives me his garbage from his food. He hops out of the car

"Look both ways!" I say

"I know!" He laughs.

I put one hand on my stomach and with the other hand I grub onto the wheel. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I look up to watch Victor crossing the road and he followed my instructions.

I quickly look down at my stomach when the cramp goes away. I sigh and get out of the car I look up quickly when I hear screeching.

All I see is Victor on the ground and a car over him.

"VICTOR!!"