Chapter 2

------------------------------

It was almost lunch time, but you were rooted in your seat, hardly listening to your chemistry teacher. Your thoughts drifted to that awkward moment you would encounter during lunch time.

You allowed yourself to imagine different scenarios, in order to prepare yourself for whatever comes next.

When the door bell rang, you didn't even notice except when Sun-mi patted your shoulders at least about a couple times.

As you parted the class with your arms linked with Sun-mi's, you spotted Chen with his glasses amongst heads with brown hair. Your legs marched on their own to the usual dining table, dragging your drowsy best friend with you.

"You're ten minutes late," Kyung-soo said after checking his wristwatch, feigning anger.

"Sorry, our teacher explained a new part last minute."

Xiumin didn't even wait a second more, he split his chopsticks and began to stuff his face. "Dig in already."

From the corner of your eyes, you saw the others goofing around and stealing each other's food, but the death glares directed your way couldn't go unnoticed.

And for that reason, you couldn't stay calm. You felt uneasy.

Slowly and cautiously, you raised your level of sight from your half-eaten plate to the smirking guy in front of you. You signalled a 'what's wrong?' with your face, but his smirk just grew wider.

You could swear this guy is a maniac.

You shrugged it off, anyway. The day was draining your energy away since the second it started and you weren't in the mood to flip anyone off.

All you were asking for was to go home, slip under your warm duvet after taking a warm showe–

"Hey, Y/N."

You snapped out of your wild thoughts and came back to reality. Unconsciously, you glared at Baekhyun for interrupting your quality time.

He touched the nape of his neck. "Well, Chanyeol was looking for a science tutor. His grades are getting worse, and he wouldn't ask this himself, so....could you tutor him? He'll pay you."

You were almost sure Chanyeol would have chocked if he had eaten the food on his spoon if it hadn't fell off on his plate.

Your head was swarming with thoughts and what ifs. Anxiety was building up inside of you.

As a matter of fact, Chanyeol made you feel uneasy and way too uncomfortable. His attitude was enough to send anyone flying out of a window.

You remained silent, but knowing yourself, you knew you wouldn't refuse.

-------------------------

A/N:

Another edit! I am trying my best to edit the chapters regularly.

Anyways, I would like to remind you all to stay safe. Don't forget to wear your face masks and to eat healthily. Your mental and physical health comes first!
Love you! 🙈

(wait for ✨chapter 3✨)