Untitled Part 3

I woke up still in the living room, next to Elton and the guys. They were all still asleep. Do I prank them? Yes! I went to the kitchen and just found a random airhorn. Just as you do. Then Sam came in."What are you doing?"

"Pranking you guys," I replied, grinning.

"You wanna prank the others?" Sam asked, eyeing the airhorn.

"Fu- I mean- hell yeah," I said.

"Good job,"

We went into the living room where the others were still fast asleep. "Wait, I'll get my camera," Sam said and went to get his camera.

He came back down quickly so I could press the button on the airhorn.

"AHHHHHHH!" 

Everyone woke up and jumped up at least five feet! They all looked in Mine and Sam's direction. "What the hell was that for?" Aaron moaned.

"Fun," I answered in between my laughter.

They all got up and came closer. "Run!" Sam yelled to me and we ran off. I heard them behind me so I went outside and quickly realised my mistake. There wasn't really anywhere to run. I just went as far away from the pool as possible. Elton and Corey were coming after me while Colby and Aaron were going for Sam.

I was cornered. Both of them grinned. Elton grabbed me and I couldn't escape. What scared me was the fact that we were getting closer to the pool. I can't swim...

"No! Please!" I cried.

"Why not?" Elton asked.

"I don't like water," I flushed a bright red.

"Well..."

"I can't sw-" I landed in the water. My arms flailed around, trying to tread water but I'd never learnt. My eyes were burning from the chlorine in the water. The husky onesie just made everything harder. I called for help but got a mouthful of the water and started choking. Then someone had jumped in next to me and took ahold of me in the water, putting my head above the water. I wrapped my arms around their neck, whoever it was, and coughed as they swam to the side of the pool. 

"Quinn, grab me so you can get out," Corey said at the edge of the pool, holding out his arms. I took ahold of them and he pulled me out. I was soaking wet in my onesie and was crying and choking. I hugged Corey, not to be mean, while behind me, Elton was climbing out the pool.

"Why didn't you say you couldn't swim?" He asked. I shrugged. I could barely talk due to me choking and crying. Corey was hugging me back, rubbing small circles around my back.

Then Sam, Colby and Aaron came out, Sam had his arms behind his back and was being pulled along by Colby and Aaron. I looked up and saw Sam being shoved into the pool. He could swim though, even without his arms. "Elton, did Quinn shove you in too?" Colby asked, laughing.

"No, I just had to save her, nothing much," Elton replied, "A small seven year old can't beat all of me!"

I got behind his and gave him a shove with all my strength and he fell in. SPLASH! I giggled at him in the water. Payback. "Nice one Quinn!" Corey cheered. Sam and Elton got out the pool and we all went inside. 

I went to my room to get out of my husky onesie and into something comfy. I wanted to stay in my room for a bit and cuddle Maudie and Batty. I buried myself in my bed and hugged my two cats close. My mind was crawling with embarrassment. What if they sent me back? I'm too much hassle. I'd been told that by a family before, "Too much hassle," they said, "She's too much for us."

What if these guys thought the same thing. I'd only been here two nights. Soon I began to quietly cry into Batty and Maudie. I ignored the sounds around me and let all my emotions spill out.