Untitled Part 21

We did it! We raised the money! And as of right now, we're at the airport with Jack blindfolded. He has no clue where we are. 

"Ready Jack?" I asked.

"I have no clue whether to trust you or not," He replied.

"You can trust us," Noah said, "We're your friends."

We've become even closer now as friends. Jack needed a lot of support emotionally. He no longer has his brown hair because he decided to brave it and shave it rather than it just falling out. 

The blindfold was taken off and he looked around. "So we're going somewhere out of state?"

"That's why you packed your bags," Queenie said.

"Come on, we need to go or else we'll miss the flight," Isla said. 

We said goodbye to our parents and then were off. 

"So where are we going?" Jack asked.

"You'll see," I replied.

"Alfie?" Jack asked. Alfie's one weakness.

"I can't say!" Alfie moaned.

"Dammit!" Jack cursed.

We went to border control who checked through the bags and made us go through the metal detectors. None of us got pulled over luckily. Now we had to wait for 20 minutes for the gate to open.

"So, are we going out of country?" Jack asked.

"Maybe," Noah replied.

"Are we staying in the country?" Jack asked.

"Maybe," Kix replied.

"Can you at least give me something?" Jack pleaded, "This is so annoying!"

"This is called a surprise, Jack," I said, "You can't know."

"This is mean," Jack sighed.

"We're not mean, just.... being friends," Alfie said.

Then our gate got opened and we went over to get through quickly. That's when Jack found out.

"England?!" He nearly shouted.

"Yep," I replied, smiling.

"Oh my God!" He gasped, "Who's idea?"

"Quinn's," Matt said.

"Thank you so much, Quinn!" Jack said and hugged me. I hugged him back, tight. He had gotten tall over the past few months so I had to go on my tiptoes to give a proper hug.

"Any time, Jack," I replied, "But you're getting too tall."

"No, you just need to grow," He replied.

"You're all too tall," Isla said. She was quite small, but she's taller than me. "you're as tall as your dad, you know."

"Really?" Jack asked.

"Yeah," Isla replied, "you look a lot like him now."

"Is that a good thing?" Jack asked.

"Yes,"

The moment ended by the intercom telling us that our rows could board the plane. 

"Matt, why are we so close to the front?" I asked quietly.

"We've been bumped up to first class last minute," Matt said, "We didn't pay for it."

"Good," I sighed in relief.

We got on the plane and sat in FIRST CLASS! The seats were so comfy. But why were we bumped up to first class?

"Who organised this?" Isla asked.