Untitled part 6

ELTON

Quinn ran off so as we do, we went after her but after a few minutes. It was obvious to me she was tired, apparently not to the other guys.

"So, should we go get her?" I asked.

"Yes, because we need to scare her," Corey said.

We left the bit we were in and went around to find her. "What's that in the foam?" Paul asked.

Near the back of the foam pit was a small lump which wasn't there before. "I think it might be Quinn," I said, "and I think she might be asleep."

"Are we going to scare her?" Corey asked.

"No! We're not heartless," I cried and went into the foam pit to get her. I found her beneath the foam, curled up and asleep. "You guys are recording right?"

"Yes," Corey replied, "Why?"

"I was right, she's asleep," I said and turned around grinning.

"Awww," They all cooed. I picked her up and she luckily didn't stir. Now the tricky part, getting back. I carefully stepped through the foam and got back, all without her waking up.

"I told you she was tired," I said.

"That's SOO cute," Colby said.

"Now What? It's 4AM," Sam said.

"We should probably head home," I said, "It's quite late."

"Ya think?" Sam asked.

"So, thank you so much Paul for letting us stay here way later than we should. Again," I said.

"It is absolutely fine," Paul replied.

We helped put the stuff away and then left the trampoline park. Quinn was still asleep in my arms. She was quite cute like this. Her head was on my shoulder and her arms were around my neck. She began talking in her sleep again.

"Stop it," she said, "Please stop.... I wanna go home!.... I want Elton, he's my dad!.... let me go!...."

It was heart breaking. But she called me her dad. I couldn't help but be proud of that!

"Elton, is she talking in her sleep Again?" Sam asked.

"Yep. Though I think she's having a nightmare," I answered.

"How can you tell?" Corey asked.

"Just listen to what she says," I replied.

We got to the car and Corey was driving again. Quinn wouldn't let go of me so I kept her on my lap in the backseat with Aaron in shotgun. Sam and Colby went in the other car.

"Don't leave me... I wanna go home..." Quinn began again.

"Was that...?" Aaron asked, turning around. I nodded.

"I want Elton, Corey, Aaron, Sam and Colby!" She cried. Then tears came out of her squeezed shut eyes.

"Quinn, wake up," I said and shook her shoulder gently. She was still asleep while crying. "Quiiiinn. Wake up."

"I wanna go home," she sulked and opened her eyes.

"We're going home, don't worry," I said. As soon as Quinn rendered what was going on, she flung herself at me, hugging me tight and still upset.

"I.. I thought..." she sobbed.

"It's ok," I said, "we're all ok and will always be ok."

"Good," she said into my shoulder.

"Just saying, we're home," Corey said.

"Thanks Corey," I replied and opened the door.

"Carry me," Quinn demanded, but in that tired way which makes your heart melt.

"Fine," I sighed and got out with her in my arms.

"Thanks," she mumbled and laid her head on my shoulder again. We got inside and the guys had gone to bed. Before going upstairs, I locked the front door, then I went upstairs and put Quinn in bed. She'd fallen asleep again. It was cute. She began mumbling in her sleep Again, I stayed to hear what she had to say.

"I love you, Elton," She mumbled, "you're my dad."

My hand went to my mouth in shock. She basically called me dad again! I yawned and realised how tired I actually was, so I went back to my room and just flopped on my bed, falling asleep instantly...

QUINN

I woke up in my room. Oh yeah, Elton carried me in last night. I was very tired, in my defense. I looked at my little bedside clock. 10:24. Wow, that's late. But I'm still tired. Do I want to go back to sleep?

"Quinn you awake yet?" Sam asked, walking in my room.

"Yeah," I replied, "But I'm still tired!"

"Well, you've got to get up at some point," He said.

"Fine," I moaned and sat up then climbed out of bed, rubbing my eyes. Sam took a hold of my hand and we left my room and went downstairs. This is when I realised I was in my clothes from yesterday. I shrugged it off though.

We got downstairs and found the guys in the games room. "Hey guys," Sam said and we sat with them.

"You guys were tired, weren't you," Elton commented.

"I'm still tired," I moaned and sat next to him. I laid myself across his lap, relaxing a bit.

"Just thought I'd tell you now, you have school tomorrow," He said. I groaned. "I know, but you have to go."

"But school sucks ass!" I moaned.

"Quinn, can you quit your cussing please," Elton asked, sternly.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"By the way, why were you so set on going home last night?" Aaron asked.

"It was in my dream," I sighed, "where I was back at the orphanage because you'd taken me back."

"Quinn, never in a million years will you get sent back. You can Send It but never Sent Back," Elton said.

"Elton, you've never said anything more cringy," Sam said.

"That's what I live for," Elton said, laughing.

"Wait, am I going to the same school?" I asked.

"Yeah," Elton replied.

"Ok,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N I FIND THIS CHAPTER REALLY CUTE!

EDIT; OK I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS FAIR. SO, FOR EVERY NEW CHAPTER I WRITE I POST A NEW ONE. I AM AHEAD OF THIS STORY BUT ABOUT 6/7 DRAFTS AND I DON'T WANT TO RUN OUT TOO QUICKLY. SO, YEAH.