Untitled Part 23

I woke up early the next day due to excitement. We were meeting the Harry Kane today at Wembley Stadium! There are a few other people, like Eric Dier, Lucas Moura, Hugo Lloris, and Serge Aurier. All of us are fans of Tottenham and have our Tottenham shirts to wear today. They were a grey-purple colour of different shapes with yellow 'AIA', Nike and Hotspur logos on it. We all had names and numbers on the back too. Jack has 'Jacko' on his with the number 12. It was his lucky number. Kix has 'Kix' with a 9. The reason being he was born on 9/9. Noah has 'Nojo' and 21. I'm not sure why. Alfie has 'Alfs' and 3. His reasoning was that three is he magic number. Matt has 'Matty' and 15. Why? No clue. Just is. Queenie had 'QueenBee' on hers and the number 18 for our birthday. I had 'Quinny' on mine and the number 7. The year dad adopted me. Quinny because it's the nickname I got from my friends.

I got in my shirt and my shorts then woke up Queenie. "Queenie, today is the day!" I squealed.

"Yay!" She cheered, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.  

"I'll be in the bathroom," I said and went into the bathroom. I picked up my hairbrush and brushed through my long, knotty hair. It's gotten quite long no, almost at my waist but not quite. I don't want it that long. Queenie's is about the same length and she knows how to do any hairstyle possible, I swear. All I know how to do is a ponytail and a braid. Not French braid or Dutch braid. Just a normal braid. I learnt just before I met dad. "Queenie?" 

"Yeah," She replied.

"Could you possibly do my hair?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"Fine," She laughed, "but I'm doing mine first."

"Sure, we're up early anyway," I said.

Queenie had got changed into the same as me and began twisting her hair. how she does it is a mystery to me. We were leaving at half 9 and it was 8 now. We had ages left. To my surprise, Queenie was done very quickly with her hair. Well, quicker than I expected. But just before she started on mine, someone was at the door. I got up and answered it. Kix and Alfie. I let them in and sat down where I was before.

"Oh, have we disturbed your hair session?" Alfie mocked.

"Shut up, I just want it out of the way instead of a ponytail," I said.

"You always have your hair in a ponytail for school," Kix said, "Why not down?"

"Because it annoys me," I said.

"It doesn't annoy me," Queenie said, "It keeps my face hidden from everyone."

"Yeah but it gets in the way," I said, "You boys will never understand it."

"Yeah, we have short hair it's so much better," Alfie said, "Why don't you cut your hair short?"

"I can't do that. I love my long hair," I complained. Queenie had finished one braid on my right side and was going onto the left. "How are you so quick?"

"Practice," She replied, "I had one of those dolls that you did her hair and make up when I was young, I used that."

"Oh, the ones that were like the shoulders and the head and nothing else?" I asked.

"Yeah," Queenie answered.

"There's no way Quinn would have one of those," Kix laughed, "She's too tomboy."

"Yep, I never had a doll in my life," I said proudly.

"I used to be a very girly girl but now I'm in the middle," Queenie grinned.

"Quinn's not total tomboy, but she's closer than you," Alfie said.

"I'd agree with that," I said as Queenie finished my hair and tied it up. "Thanks Queenie."