Untitled part 8

We went to the front desk first and told them about my arm. It still hurt loads. We got told to go to a certain waiting room. We got there, sat down and then got Elton's laptop out. There was a weak Wi-Fi so we could go on the internet onto youtube.

I had headphones on my head and so did Elton. We had a splitter. But his were only half on so he could hear my name get called. I was sat on his lap sideways and we both watched his videos. It was the overnight at Suicide Bridge, the one where Corey loses his blanket. Right when they were going to sleep, the doctor came for me.

We left the waiting room and followed the doctor to the room he works in. I sat on Elton's lap again and describe what happened to my arm yet again.

"We'll get that x-rayed and then we'll find out what you've done," the doctor said and led us to another room.

I sat on Elton's lap because, naturally, I was scared. The machine was terrifying. I held his hand with my left hand which wasn't in the machine. The video had distracted me from the pain so it hurt a lot more now. Elton moved his thumb in a circle on the top of my hand, which was somehow calming.

Soon it was done and we were left to wait for the pictures from the x-ray. "You ok?" Elton asked.

"Yeah, it hurts though!" I moaned.

"I know, I know," He said and moved his hand up and down while being wrapped around me, so it rubbed my upper arm. "Is it true what the woman from your school said?"

"What bit?" I asked, knowing what he was talking about.

"The fact that you used to talk about me and the roommates all the time," Elton clarified.

"Yeah," I said, blushing.

"Is someone embarassed?" he teased.

"Shut up," I mumbled. Then he began tickling me. "Stop!" I yelled, laughing. I'm extreamely ticklish so I began squirming about on his lap.

The doctor came back in and laughed at us. he put the black and white picture up on the white screen. One of the bones was broken the other was fine.

The doctor fixed my arm and re-placed the bone and then gave me a choice of colours for the cast. I chose green. I liked green a lot. The cast got on my arm and we were soon leaving the hospital.

We got to the car and began driving home. "So what do you want to do when we get home?" Elton asked.

"I don't know," I replied, "Can we just watch a movie together?"

"Yeah, of course," He replied, smiling.

Movie time!!!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

We made it back home and as we were walking in, Dad scooped me up into a hug. "I love you," He said.

"'love you too, Elton," I said and hugged back.

"I love that you're so small," He said and put me back down.

"It's annoying," I sighed, "I've always been small and I hate it."

"At least you'll get a tall boyfriend," Elton said as he opened the door and let us inside.

"I don't want a boyfriend," I moaned.

"You're seven, that's understandable," He said and laughed.

We put down our bags and went to the living room to watch a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" Elton asked.

"I don't mind. Anything," I replied.

"So, horror movie?" He asked.