Untitled Part 11

Amanda opened the door and let us in. "Hey guys!" She said.

"Hi," I replied.

Amanda and Daddy greeted each other with a peck on the lips.

"So long will you be here?" she asked.

"I'm not sure yet, I need to call up someone to get the spider removed," Daddy said, "I should call them soon."

"Do it now before it escapes," Amanda said.

"fine," daddy said and left

"So, how've you been? I haven't seen you since the prank!" Amanda asked.

"Fine. Daddy got mad at me though," I said.

"Why?" She asked grinning.

"Well, I said 'School sucks ass' at parents evening," I told her.

"Well, it is kind of true," Amanda said and laughed.

"Yeah! So why should I get in trouble?" I moaned.

"Because you're not supposed to know those words," she said, "what other seven year old knows loads of curse words?"

"And?" I asked.

"Look, it's not good that you know these words, is It? It's not terrible but it definitely isn't good," she said.

"Fine.." I sighed in defeat.

"By the way, where's your stuff?" She asked.

"In my room at home. The spider is in my room and I grabbed Batty and Maudie before we found out," I explained.

"We'll have to get you some stuff then," she said.

"Ok," I shrugged.

Then Daddy walked in. "We're going to have to stay with you for three days,"

"That's fine," Amanda said.

"Good," Daddy said.

We sat in the living room then decided to go out for dinner. Which meant we had to go get me something to wear as I looked very scruffy. So, we went to the mall to get me something. Amanda helped me.

"Can I just wear jeans?" I asked.

"Yeah," Amanda said and led me to some. We decided on some black skinny jeans and I nice shirt with it.

We went back home to get changed and get ready then left again to go out for dinner.

-_-_-Time Skip-_-_-

We got home after a very tasty meal. It was pretty late, maybe 10:00? Daddy was carrying me inside, me being half-asleep. This is the plus of being so small, I'm light and easy to carry.

We walked inside and Daddy took me upstairs to the guest room. I was falling asleep on his shoulder. He just laid me in the bed and kissed me goodnight on the forehead. My eyes were closed and calling me to sleep.

"Goodnight Quinn," he said.

"G'night," I mumbled in response.

I'm assuming he left just after I fell asleep...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up, yawning, I sat up. 9:00 AM. Not too bad. I got out of bed then went downstairs. Amanda was up.

"Morning," I said.

"Good Morning," she replied "Want breakfast?"

"Ok," I replied.

"Toast good?"

"Yeah," I said and sat down.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Amanda asked.