Untitled Part 20

It's Christmas eve. I have a dare I have to do at midnight. Dad was ok with it since we didn't really have plans to go anywhere. I have to go to the front door and howl like a wolf. better luck, it's a full moon tonight. So far, through fiverr, we've raised about $5000. We've been on here since about August and we've had some great news. Jack may be alive longer than they thought by at least four months. We have about a month left now and have done some crazy things like dying Kix's blonde hair the crazy colour of blue for a day. That was great fun. Queenie also had to paint herself blue and go around looking like that. My personal favourite though was Alfie. He had to yell out in a crowd, 'OH MY GOD I'M PREGNANT!'

The clock told me it was midnight. I opened the front door and took a deep breath. Then I howled as loud as I could. I heard someone across the street scream. Closing the door, I ended the video and sent it to the buyer. I got an immediate response. I guess they're in a different timezone. It's the same guy from the very first dare. 

'Thanks for this! It's great. Just realised I forgot to ask you if it's ok to post on my YouTube Channel?'

'It's fine, but could you possibly advertise the cause for this. We have a little over a month to raise loads of money for our friend with cancer so if you could gt more people buying, that would be fantastic!'

'Will do'

After that, I went to bed being the sleepy person I am.

/\/\/\/\

"WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Dad yelled, jumping on me.

"I'm up!" I replied, sitting up fast.

We both went downstairs and exchanged presents. We had made a deal. Half the money he would spend on Christmas presents for me would go to the trip. I was fine with it, I came up with it. The only thing planned today was that Colby, Brennen, Bradley, Sam, Kat, Oliver, Ajay, Aaron, Talia, Corey, Devyn, Taylor and the newest member of the Scherer family, Austin. He was adorable and looked a lot like Taylor. So, Dad and I got changed and prepared the Christmas meal. Last year we were all at Corey and Devyn's place. The year before that, Sam and Kat's.  Next year it's Aaron and Talia's. Then Colby and Brennen's. (BY THE WAY TOTALLY MADE TALIA UP...)

The first to arrive was Colby, Brennen and Bradley. 

"Estás proponiendo hoy?" I asked Brennen. He nodded at me. (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, DON'T TRANSLATE YET, IT'S A SURPRISE. IF YOU DO KNOW, SORRY...)

Yes! It's finally happening! I can't wait. I saw Colby trying to work out what we were saying. But he couldn't. So, I changed the subject. 

"Happy Christmas!" I cheered.

The mood changed and we went to the living room. 

"How the fundraising going?" Brennen asked.

"We've got about $5000 so far, it's really good," I said.

"Wow, that's loads!" Colby said, looking surprised. 

"It's all thanks to fiverr," I said, "And doing Sponsored Dares."

Then Corey, Devyn, Taylor and little Austin came along. Austin is only about two weeks old and has stolen everyone's heart. Bradley and Taylor began playing together. Not long later, Aaron and Talia showed up with Sam, Kat, Oliver and Ajay. Oliver and Ajay went over to Bradley and Taylor.

I loved our Christmas. It was really cool. We'd play games, give out presents, and generally have a good time with each other. 

/\/\/\

The food was amazing too, which I made some and Dad made some. Everyone seemed to agree. 

"So, Quinn, no boyfriend yet?" Kat asked, raising her eyebrows.