Untitled Part 24

"I'm showering first!" Both me and Queenie said at the same time.

"Or you could sower at the same time?" Noah suggested, laughing.

"Ew! No!" I cringed, "For the last time, I'm not lesbian!"

"What do you mean, 'for the last time'?" Matt asked.

"I get it enough from Rose," I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Quinn," Noah said apologetically.

"It's fine," I said.

"So who's showering first?" Queenie asked. I looked at her. We both paused.  

We got to the hotel and I had the key in my pocket. So I did the natural thing and ran up to our room and unlocked the door, running inside the bathroom. 

"Dammit Quinn!" Queenie moaned and shut the door behind her. I laughed then realised something.

"Do you know how to work the shower?" I asked, looking at it. I heard her laugh at me.

"Unlock the door and I'll come in," She said. Luckily, I hadn't taken anything off yet so I could let her in. We both looked at the shower and all the different knobs and buttons. "Yeah, I have no clue."

"Try calling one of the guys," I said, "They might know."

We phoned up Kix who picked up, luckily.

"Why're you calling?" He asked.

"How do you work the shower?" Queenie asked.

Kix burst out laughing. "To turn it on, press the button in the middle and hold it down and then twist the handle at the top."

"Ok, thanks!" I thanked and hung up. We tried it and it worked, so Queenie left me to have a shower. I was quick so she would have a decent amount of time.Plus I get bored in the shower and my shower thoughts are weird. For example.. 'If I had a year left, what would I do every day?' or 'I wonder what Dan is doing right now?'.

I got changed into a long-sleeved top and jeans. We found out that in February, England can get really cold and we're not used to England cold. America is so much warmer. I also put on a thick Sent It jumper. It's one of dad's old designs and we have a lot of them. I dried my wet, knotty hair and began pushing my brush through it. I love my long hair, but it's a pain in the ass sometimes. But eventually, the hair got unknotted and I brushed it back into a ponytail.

"You should wear your hair down," Queenie said, brushing her own.

"No, it's a pain," I said, "And it'll get more knotty and tangled."

"Come on," She begged, "I'm having mine down."

"So?" I asked, "I've never really liked having my hair down."

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know. I feel like I'll get in trouble or something. Actually, I bet it's the old Orphanage when we weren't allowed our hair down and if we couldn't do it, she'd do it herself and be really rough," I told her.

"Well that sucks," Queenie said, "But you're not there anymore, there's no one stopping you.

"Not today. One day. But not today," I sighed, tying my hair back.

"One day... one day," She smirked. I laughed at her.

"We'll be late, come on," I said, getting up and grabbed my phone.

We both left and saw Noah and Matt leaving their room. "Hey!" I called, making them stop and wait. Time for sightseeing!

-_-_-